NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Think Robbie Savage was talking about Neil Taylor the other day saying he'd be a brilliant left back in the future, can't knock it for £1million

We're taking the word of Robbie Savage now? The man's a moron.

Talks some sense sometimes, I'd expect him to know a bit about the welsh national team and probably played against him this year

Guest SCJack

Neil Taylor.....honestly, who is this guy? I've never heard of him :(

Left back for Swansea. We only signed him the beginning of the season just gone from Wrexham. He got sent off against Forest in the play off first leg. He's done well at championship level but this rumour doesn't seem true at all.

Left back for Swansea. We only signed him the beginning of the season just gone from Wrexham. He got sent off against Forest in the play off first leg. He's done well at championship level but this rumour doesn't seem true at all.

Would he be good enough for the Premiership?

Guest SCJack

Would he be good enough for the Premiership?

Hard to say. It took him a few games to settle in to the championship. No idea how him (or any of our players) would fair in the prem. He's still young so can still learn and got years ahead of him.

I hope we don't sign him as it would annoy me how many people spell his name wrong. Also him and Tiote would get 30 bookings between them. We don't need another centre midfielder unless others are off.

Aslong as he's not a first team replacement for Enrique.

I can see Enrique leaving at the last minute after Liverpool offer £8m. Taylor will be cheap insurance cover at the last minute.

Swansea fans seem to be unhappy about Taylor leaving.

As been mentioned, we've been desperate for lb cover for a long time, and we won't lose money on him. Could be a good squad addition.

Guest BooBoo

Ranger has had ample opportunities on and off the pitch and had wasted them. He shows some promise but if he's constantly taking the piss then it's no shock to see the club's patience running out.