NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

http://www.footballfancast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/beardsley-001.jpg

^^^ Dan Gosling

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/dan-gosling-415x275.jpg

^^^ Peter Beardsley

Their fingers look approximately the same length tbf to him.

"La Voix des Sports" (looks like a French version of Fans FC) still linking us with Toifilou Maoulida.

Ready made chant if he signs. "'Filou Maoulida-lida-lida, Filou Maoulida".

Old, not very prolific, tall striker.

Just what we need, fingers crossed  :laugh:

Gosling the closest player I saw who looks and play football like Beardsly

Beardsley :lol::lol::lol:

He's got not skill whatsoever, is slow as fuck and can't take a man on. Nothing like Beardsley even in style, nevermind quality.

I wouldn't really care if he left tomorrow tbh. Just not for free.

What's the general opinions of Everton fans about Pedro?

For me - he's my footballing idol, an absolute God, of which most Newcastle fans think the same.

I know he was regarded highly as well by Liverpool - just you never hear what Everton fans thought of him.

"La Voix des Sports" (looks like a French version of Fans FC) still linking us with Toifilou Maoulida.

:lol: I always think of that song whenever Florent Malouda is mentioned.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Some Forest fans linking us with a move for James Perch on a 4 year deal for about a million. Anyone else heard anything?

Talk in the realistic transfer thread.

Guest geordienorway

He has the best goal per minute-ratio in Ligue 1 this year.

At 31, have you seen his ratio before this season? Looks very much like a purple patch.

Didn't Xisco have the best goal per minute ratio in La Liga before we signed him?  :undecided:

Guest geordienorway

At 31, have you seen his ratio before this season? Looks very much like a purple patch.

Didn't Xisco have the best goal per minute ratio in La Liga before we signed him?  :undecided:

Correct. I wouldn't mind Maoulida as a replacement for Best, but not as a regular starter. It is worrying that he has never played outside France.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

In the lower Spanish League aye. But then, the lower Spanish Leagues are like League 1-Championship.

I thought it was in the top Spanish league?

Either way this bloke looked about as prolific as Emile Heskey before this season, we have enough big strikers who probably won't score. We need someone with pace who can score.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Either way this bloke looked about as prolific as Emile Heskey before this season, we have enough big strikers who probably won't score. We need someone with pace who can score.

2004–2006 Deportivo B 53 (39)

2004–2008 Deportivo La Coruña 44 (12)

2006–2007 → Vecindario (loan) 27 (13)

2008– Newcastle United 7 (1)

2009–2010 → Racing Santander (loan) 23 (3)

Ones in bold are top flight clubs (a part from the few games he played for the toon in the Championship)

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can only base my judgements of Perch on the game at SJP

He kept Guti as quiet as i have seen him, in the middle of some good form. He was quick, strong and very composed.

Based on this evidence he is a shrewd signing (should he come!)

20042006 Deportivo B 53 (39)

20042008 Deportivo La Coruña 44 (12)

20062007 → Vecindario (loan) 27 (13)

2008 Newcastle United 7 (1)

20092010 → Racing Santander (loan) 23 (3)

Ones in bold are top flight clubs (a part from the few games he played for the toon in the Championship)

I am sure when he signed for us he had scored 7 goals in not that may minutes that season, it's not really that important, it was only a throw away comment.

The fact is matey from France looks to have something like a 1 in 5 career goal record and the strikers we currently have probably match that, he isn't what we need imo.

2004–2006 Deportivo B 53 (39)

2004–2008 Deportivo La Coruña 44 (12)

2006–2007 → Vecindario (loan) 27 (13)

2008– Newcastle United 7 (1)

2009–2010 → Racing Santander (loan) 23 (3)

I am sure when he signed for us he had scored 7 goals in not that may minutes that season, it's not really that important, it was only a throw away comment.

The fact is matey from France looks to have something like a 1 in 5 career goal record and the strikers we currently have probably match that, he isn't what we need imo.

You're right, he did have a good goals per minute ratio, infact I've dug up the table:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/supersewelly/Scorers_001.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah well, think I'll just go back to lurking!  :-X Where is that table from and whats the time frame on it?

Guest BooBoo

Do people think that if we don't sign a forward but loan out Ranger and keep Xisco, that he'd get many games?

Nah, I think he's finished at Newcastle.