NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Surely a first choice option would be kinda pointless? Either he continues like he was at Bolton and the price is set too high or he flops and we don't want him anyway. Unless the price is agreed up front, in which case I can't see what's in it for Chelsea. Might as well just buy him IMO.

No chance of a loan. Friend of my mine is best friends with Phil Gartsides son and he told me the other day that everything is agreed for Sturridge to go back to Bolton on loan again. Just needs the new Chelsea manager to decide if he wants to loan him or keep him at Chelsea.

:lol:

Guest jonnyameobi

This sounds interesting from taraabt. "I dont want to sign long term with qpr because next year we'll be in the championship. People have said Newcastle would be good for me, their fans would love me, and the fact they have more French players now...I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage"...subtle

Chelsea will obviously prefer to loan him to Bolton as if he came here he might get his head turned. I never thought previously they would consider selling him but with them looking to buy Modric they might want to get some cash back in. Can't see us bidding though as the fee will probably be at least £15million.

Surely a first choice option would be kinda pointless? Either he continues like he was at Bolton and the price is set too high or he flops and we don't want him anyway. Unless the price is agreed up front, in which case I can't see what's in it for Chelsea. Might as well just buy him IMO.

If we're paying £20 million-ish for a fairly unproven striker I'd like us test the water a bit first because, despite the hype, he hasn't really done anything other than at Bolton.

Guest Roger Kint

This sounds interesting from taraabt. "I dont want to sign long term with qpr because next year we'll be in the championship. People have said Newcastle would be good for me, their fans would love me, and the fact they have more French players now...I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage"...subtle

Our fans would no doubt soon tire of the workshy little bastard tbh. At least he has stopped talking about Chelsea the daft twat

No chance of a loan. Friend of my mine is best friends with Phil Gartsides son and he told me the other day that everything is agreed for Sturridge to go back to Bolton on loan again. Just needs the new Chelsea manager to decide if he wants to loan him or keep him at Chelsea.

:lol:

How's that funny. It's far superior to any other tedious links we get on here.

My mate has it sweet. Goes to every game free of charge. Goes to the end of season party. Sat next to Oscar De La Hoya at the Khan fight.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/22905276232337791822370.jpg/

There's a photo for evidence. Andy Gartside, my mate and Kevin Davies.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Cocky twat

Pardew, whose rebuilding plans have already seen the departure of physical English players Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan, is a long-time admirer and can be expected to re-enter the race for a player who could end up being idolised at St James' Park in the same way as Paul Gascoigne, a player he is often likened to.

French-born Senegal striker Ba and Rennes wide-man Marveaux arrived last week on free transfers and another French flair player, Hatem Ben Arfa, is due back from long-term injury.

Although he speaks good English, having joined Spurs as a 17-year-old, Taarabt said: 'It is good for me that Newcastle have a few French players.

'People say Newcastle will be good for me, that the fans love players like me. It is fantastic to play in front of 50,000 supporters every week. I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage.'

Taraabt seems like a wanker to me, talented for sure but a bit too full of himself considering he was only in the Championship. Look at Routledge etc.

Not arsed after signing this guy today unexpectedly.

Taraabt seems like a wanker to me, talented for sure but a bit too full of himself considering he was only in the Championship. Look at Routledge etc.

Not arsed after signing this guy today unexpectedly.

Wouldn't go anywhere near him for that kind of fee. I think the £5 million is too much. Thankfully I think we've bigger fish to fry anyway.

'It is good for me that Newcastle have a few French players.'

:)

'People say Newcastle will be good for me...'

:frantic:

'...that the fans love players like me.'

:D

'It is fantastic...'

:celb:

'...to play in front of 50,000 supporters every week.'

:wav: :wav: :indi: :indi: :indi: :bounce: :bounce: :dance: :dance: :omg:

'I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage.'

height=400http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/IllStabYouCunt.jpg[/img]

Taraabt would be more trouble than he's worth, but at least it shows the positive effect of signing a few French players. I've no doubt that Marveaux was influenced by that to switch here instead of Liverpool once they started faffing about.

Wouldn't turn my nose up at Taraabt if the club was willing to spend heavy. 10m is way to expensive though. Would be a great upgrade on Nolan.

Would be happy with Barnetta, but he would surely be a Barton replacement?

Think we will sit tight on N'Zog and have Wigan get more concerned about his contract winding down, think we will bid if the Mackems or anyone else does, but there is no rush right now.

On today's evidence we probably have one or two suprises up our sleeves, think we will be waiting in the wings for Gervinho in case the same happens. Not convinced Erding is our main striker target either.

Looks like we are still looking for another couple of midfielders and a couple of strikers, not to mention another LB if/when Enrique stops fannying us around and leaves. (Still hope he doesnt btw, but far from suicidal if he does)