NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I don't want to take loans, unless there's a set deal to buy at the end (a la Ben Arfa). Otherwise we're just developing another team's player whilst paying his wages and probably sizeable a loan fee too. I'd love us to get Sturridge, I really would, but I'm dead against loan deals.

Matuidi-Erding, Newcastle does not let the French connection!

After Hatem Ben Arfa , Sylvain Marveaux and Yohann Cabaye, Alan Pardew has not had its dose of French children. According to information from the bi-weekly France Football , the technician Newcastle United eyeing the middle of the AS Saint-Etienne Blaise Matuidi , but the Parisian Mevlut Erding .

Newcastle, the new promised land of French football? After David Ginola , idolized for his passage observed between 1995 and 1997 and that of Jean-Alain Boumsong from 2005 to 2006, a true French colony asked her bags this season the side of St James' Park ( More ) , the result of the will of the manager Alan Pardew. Furthermore Hatem Ben Arfa last season - injured most of the year but still purchased by Toons , a sign of confidence - is no less than three French players or French who laid their bags during the month of June : Yohann Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux and Demba Ba . A nice bunch of players arrived for most cheaply - Marveaux and Ba were free of commitment - which should not however be the last. Indeed, the English press and the French media, France Football in mind, say that Alan Pardew would have happened if the second case of Blaise Matuidi. Showing a " strong interest "for the French international midfielder, 24, manager of the Magpies will however have to pay the price if it wants to attract a player of AS Saint-Etienne, President Roland Romeyer take a firm stance at the Price: " The right output is 15 million euros (13 million plus 2 million bonus, ed) . We will not discuss below. " A price that probably calmed the heat of Girondins de Bordeaux , who thought to Matuidi to replace Alou Diarra in midfield. Paris , a time to make him interested in the new Claude Makelele , also appears to have given up. Way is Royal for Newcastle United who also wants to engage the services of another French-speaking in the person of Mevlut Erding. Since the arrival of the Qatari investment fund to Paris Saint-Germain, the Franco-Turkish must be worried sick so he saw the names of strikers march in prestigious newspapers. Also, despite an average season, even mediocre, Alan Pardew appreciate the profile of the former Sochaux and would be willing to offer 10 million euros. Irrefusable an offer for Paris, who could not hope to recover as much. A recruitment Made in France is preparing the side of Tyneside in the hope of succeeding so far as Arsenal with its colony of Frenchies ...

There'll probably be a pause in the pace of transfers now, and perhaps a long one. Having scooped up the freebies, the others will cost money and that'll mean haggling, getting involved in auctions, and waiting around for the selling club to line up replacements etc

We might well be in for Sturridge, but the new Chelsea man might want to take time to size up his squad.

There'll probably be a pause in the pace of transfers now, and perhaps a long one. Having scooped up the freebies, the others will cost money and that'll mean haggling, getting involved in auctions, and waiting around for the selling club to line up replacements etc

We might well be in for Sturridge, but the new Chelsea man might want to take time to size up his squad.

Yeah pretty much agree with that as we have the bargain bin lot and now the serious stuff starts and tbh i am not that optimistic that we have enough to offer a quality player in this day and age .

If PSG have a Qatari inv estment fund backing them I can't see them lowering their price estimate for the likes of Erdinc, unless of course they do buy Berbatov or someone similar.

I suppose the situation with most other clubs will be exactly that; yes we will sell you our player but only when we have an adequate replacement...oops! one exception.....NUFC

I think we'll get Barnetta pretty soon if we're really in for him.

Then it will be a long and hard battle to get Matuidi, N'Zogbia, Erdinc and Sturridge (if they're the players we're actually in for).

I would love all 4 but imho we will not get any of them  :no:

Yep, it's funny how I am getting disappointed when I am signing in on 22nd of June and we haven't signed our 4th player yet! :lol:

LukeEdwards0 Luke Edwards

Newcastle are not trying to sign QPR midfielder Adel Tarabat I've been assured of that by both manager and board so really can't argue #nufc

Very good.

:thup:

Matuidi-Erding, Newcastle does not let the French connection!

After Hatem Ben Arfa , Sylvain Marveaux and Yohann Cabaye, Alan Pardew has not had its dose of French children. According to information from the bi-weekly France Football , the technician Newcastle United eyeing the middle of the AS Saint-Etienne Blaise Matuidi , but the Parisian Mevlut Erding .

Newcastle, the new promised land of French football? After David Ginola , idolized for his passage observed between 1995 and 1997 and that of Jean-Alain Boumsong from 2005 to 2006, a true French colony asked her bags this season the side of St James' Park ( More ) , the result of the will of the manager Alan Pardew. Furthermore Hatem Ben Arfa last season - injured most of the year but still purchased by Toons , a sign of confidence - is no less than three French players or French who laid their bags during the month of June : Yohann Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux and Demba Ba . A nice bunch of players arrived for most cheaply - Marveaux and Ba were free of commitment - which should not however be the last. Indeed, the English press and the French media, France Football in mind, say that Alan Pardew would have happened if the second case of Blaise Matuidi. Showing a " strong interest "for the French international midfielder, 24, manager of the Magpies will however have to pay the price if it wants to attract a player of AS Saint-Etienne, President Roland Romeyer take a firm stance at the Price: " The right output is 15 million euros (13 million plus 2 million bonus, ed) . We will not discuss below. " A price that probably calmed the heat of Girondins de Bordeaux , who thought to Matuidi to replace Alou Diarra in midfield. Paris , a time to make him interested in the new Claude Makelele , also appears to have given up. Way is Royal for Newcastle United who also wants to engage the services of another French-speaking in the person of Mevlut Erding. Since the arrival of the Qatari investment fund to Paris Saint-Germain, the Franco-Turkish must be worried sick so he saw the names of strikers march in prestigious newspapers. Also, despite an average season, even mediocre, Alan Pardew appreciate the profile of the former Sochaux and would be willing to offer 10 million euros. Irrefusable an offer for Paris, who could not hope to recover as much. A recruitment Made in France is preparing the side of Tyneside in the hope of succeeding so far as Arsenal with its colony of Frenchies ...

"Colony of Frenchies"  :lol:

Alan Pardew has not had its dose of French children. :lol:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfcu7r4GB21qzcivuo1_500.gif

'Vous ne voulez pas un ballon ?'

That scene scared the s*** out of me when I was younger :laugh:

Alan Pardew has not had its dose of French children. :lol:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfcu7r4GB21qzcivuo1_500.gif

'Vous ne voulez pas un ballon ?'

That scene scared the s*** out of me when I was younger :laugh:

That movie is so fucking good. Up until the fucking spider shows up. Destroys the whole thing.