NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Would like to hear Wearside's take on this. :lol:

Think it's fairly well documented that Newcastle can't compete with Sunderland either on fee or wages for N'Zogbia.

Not sure why he would want to join a lower half PL club either when he will have offers from a top half club.

what? :lol:

Think it's fairly well documented that Newcastle can't compete with Sunderland either on fee or wages for N'Zogbia.

Not sure why he would want to join a lower half PL club either when he will have offers from a top half club.

What a mong. Imagine going to Sunderland rather than Newcastle. It's like turning down Cheryl Cole for Susan Boyle.

Well put, there is probably only one man on the planet capable of convincing a human being to choose sunderland over newcastle in any scenario, that would be the bloke in your avatar...

Just had a Mackem sales bloke ring up, and apparently N'Zogbia is joining Sunderland on July the 1st, the fee he reckons was about £9m, and he also believes he turned down a £20k better off deal from Newcastle, citing "I want to join up with my old mate Catters" as the reason for the switch. He also informed me that this was his last sales call as he is now a multi millionair, as all of his Geordie mates in the workplace bet him £1m each that the Zog would end up at the Toon.

Guest Roger Kint

Have Sierra Leone qualified for the ACN?

No idea tbh. Still dont expect any more Africans to be joining though.

If Sunderland had just been promoted and we'd been expected to push on, and then lost to them 5-1 and snatched a jammy point before only finishing higher than them due to pretty much the last shot at goal of the season, I'd be pretty pissed off tbh.

I bet the plan pretty much was tie up the easy ones quick before anyone else come in for them. Ba, Cabaye and Abeid was relatively easy, while Marveaux was abit harder. Now the haggeling begins, N'Zog, Erding, Matuidi, probably more to follow during the summer. Ashley is a buisness man, and the one thing he understands is money. Hopefully he is possible to negitoate with. Beacause the frees we've got now and Cabaye could really make a good foundation for the season to come if we just add a goalscorer or two (pref sturridge and n'zog theese two signings might actually get Ashley back on good terms with newcastle fans eyh?).

If there is any money left I would like us to get in for a CB aswell to complete the defence.

These Bangura lads aren't good enough, seen em' plenty of times over here. Don't want us buying players from Sweden anyway, they have to prove themselves somewhere else first. I've said it before - it's fucking League One over here.

These Bangura lads aren't good enough, seen em' plenty of times over here. Don't want us buying players from Sweden anyway, they have to prove themselves somewhere else first. I've said it before - it's f***ing League One over here.

Well put. Although there are a couple of players over here who might become good, the centreback in the same team as the banguras, alexander milosevic whom liverpool seem to be keen on.

These Bangura lads aren't good enough, seen em' plenty of times over here. Don't want us buying players from Sweden anyway, they have to prove themselves somewhere else first. I've said it before - it's f***ing League One over here.

°

The Swedish league is shite..

What a mong. Imagine going to Sunderland rather than Newcastle. It's like turning down Cheryl Cole for Susan Boyle.

Like Sebastian Larsson you mean?

:dowie:

Guest Chris P

These Bangura lads aren't good enough, seen em' plenty of times over here. Don't want us buying players from Sweden anyway, they have to prove themselves somewhere else first. I've said it before - it's fucking League One over here.

From what i've heard one of them has a shot like a cannon. Can't remember which one