NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Nowt to say those two comments don't relate to the same thing/player. Bet it's on Coloccini, 'club sources' saying they have no intention of selling him and Pardew considering him as captain. Hopefully, anyway.

Nowt to say those two comments don't relate to the same thing/player. Bet it's on Coloccini, 'club sources' saying they have no intention of selling him and Pardew considering him as captain. Hopefully, anyway.

Aye, I reckon it'll be saying Coloccini's staying and is one of the front runners for the captaincy.

Old target...Legear?

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Right:few Sunday Sun teasers.News of an old #NUFC target back on the radar, a big boost on a crucial player, news on the new captain..

Gervinho ---- Enrique? ----- Gonna be Colo. Surely. Or harper O_o

Blackburn fans thought he was terrible and were relieved when they got rid.

Are you meaning Keith Andrews there or this other Keith?

Well, Keith Andrews is still there.

:doh: Due to lack of appearances, I'd thought he'd moved on.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5640/unledjhb.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Andrews_(footballer)#Blackburn_Rovers

tbf andrews is not terrible when playing for ireland only time I see him play-does not mean I want him here or endorse him coming here only he's not utterly god awful

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Right:few Sunday Sun teasers.News of an old #NUFC target back on the radar, a big boost on a crucial player, news on the new captain..

He's also confirmed it's not news, just who Pardew is considering for the captaincy.

My, he's backtracking already :laugh:

I have no idea who the old target is, but I reckon the other two are Jonas and Colo.

It's Boothroyd.

lewis2402ftw Lewis Harrison

@

@MsiDouglas I hope to god its not Jay Bothroyd!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@lewis2402ftw It's not!