NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If we got Moussa Sissoko in I would go absolutely mental.

Imagine our team on FM :lol: nah seriously, looks a bit ore offensive in a way than Tiote and Matuidi meaning he might be a better option than Matuidi at this point. Still need another striker and CB in.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/98215.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Just the sissiko story again but the photo could telling. Could be a double whammy over the dippers

Not coming here for that price.

Why? Maybe the club is taking a long look at least one expensive signing. The money is there, and the will should really be there. I'll be surprised if we don't spend at least £10 million on one player, also Moussa Sissoko would be a player worth that money, and a player that would both improve us instantly and probably be worth much more in a couple years, something Ashley seems to like.

Just the sissiko story again but the photo could telling. Could be a double whammy over the dippers

Why? Maybe the club is taking a long look at least one expensive signing. The money is there, and the will should really be there. I'll be surprised if we don't spend at least £10 million on one player, also Moussa Sissoko would be a player worth that money, and a player that would both improve us instantly and probably be worth much more in a couple years, something Ashley seems to like.

If we spend big on one player, it should be Daniel Sturridge or a striker with similar ability.

If we spend big on one player, it should be Daniel Sturridge or a striker with similar ability.

While I do agree, Moussa Sissoko would definitely not be a disappointment.

While I do agree, Moussa Sissoko would definitely not be a disappointment.

No not at all, he is a fantastic player, but i think it is unlikely we will spend that much on any player, so if we had a choice i would rather a striker.

Worried about our reluctance to push moves through with transfer fees involved

We are about even I reckon with campbell/Nolan going and the 3 incomings in terms of fees and wages

Aye, it's not like we've got two months left to deal...

Out of interest, where is our reluctance btw?

Being pro active early in the window promotes a domino effect later on. At the moment all of our 3 incomings whilst good on paper are slight gambles whether based on injuries, being new to league etc

By buying a proven player like nzog or Sturridge early you make your wobblers like Enrique pay attention and see the club as meaning business

We're one of 6 PL clubs to make one cash signing, with Manchester United the only club make more (two cash signings). I'm not concerned at all yet.

And :lol: in relation to the Enrique comment. We could sign both and he still wouldn't stay IMO.

Sissoko is 21

Matuidi is 24

aye i checked that last night as my signal was dying. sissoko has been the better player from my view and when he moves it'll be  biggie, even matuidi may be a stretch for us.

Just a small point to pick up on which probably doesn't mean anything, a misunderstanding of translations or something. But, he said he would only move for a football project. Didn't both Cabaye and Ba say they had been impressed with the project sold to them by Pardew Pardieu. He's coming here..   :frantic: