NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Simpson key to NUFC bid for Darron Gibson

by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

Jun 27 2011

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/06/27/simpson-key-to-nufc-bid-for-darron-gibson-72703-28948200/#ixzz1QTUabeUd

Interesting that Rondon gets a mention at the end:

United have also cooled their interest in Malaga star Jose Rondon, with talk in Spain intensifying that the 21-year-old will quit the La Liga strugglers this summer.

The Venezuela international caught United’s attention towards the end of last season after bagging 14 goals in 30 games for the Malagonians.

Looks like he's not signing and extension after all?  And if he is not, why has interest cooled on him? 

Probably because he's not French speaking.

Malaga aren't 'La Liga strugglers'  :lol:

Really hope there is zero truth in the Gibson stories, urgh, such an average player.

Like half of the teams in the Primera Division last season, they we're in a bit of a struggle. Only three points from being relegated.

Really hope there is zero truth in the Gibson stories, urgh, such an average player.

Like half of the teams in the Primera Division last season, they we're in a bit of a struggle. Only three points from being relegated.

That was last year, look at their squad and project now man.

You should call them up and coming, or highly ambitious.

Malaga aren't 'La Liga strugglers'  :lol:

Pedantic. They recently just got away from a certain relegation. He is right enough by calling them La Liga strugglers.

Malaga aren't 'La Liga strugglers'  :lol:

Pedantic. They recently just got away from a certain relegation. He is right enough by calling them La Liga strugglers.

:lol: Okay boss.

'with talk in Spain intensifying that the 21-year-old will quit the La Liga strugglers this summer.'

He makes it sound like he is desperate to get away from a team that will be scrapping relegation, when clearly they are one of the most ambitious and upwardly mobile teams around who will not be selling him. Bad and purely ignorant journalism, whatever way you want to twist it.

taxfree calling Malaga La Liga strugglers :lol:

They'll challenge for top 6 next year, they are hardly strugglers. Were Spurs strugglers when Ramos was at the club and they finished in 13th or whatever?

Malaga struggled for a period in the season, but they're not strugglers.

taxfree calling Malaga La Liga strugglers :lol:

They'll challenge for top 6 next year, they are hardly strugglers. Were Spurs strugglers when Ramos was at the club and they finished in 13th or whatever?

Malaga struggled for a period in the season, but they're not strugglers.

Give over tool. I was merely talking about last season. They were strugglers last season. To say anything else is ignorant or a lie. They were three points from going down, and that after they had won all of their three last matches.

Not in the press, but just got a text from a non-cunt friend saying he's just saw Sturridge in Newcastle. I'll ring him now, if he's lying he's getting chinned.

Edit, his phone is off. Cunt.

Not in the press, but just got a text from a non-cunt friend saying he's just saw Sturridge in Newcastle. I'll ring him now, if he's lying he's getting chinned.

I like it how you categorise your friends in to cunts or non-cunts  :lol:

I like it how you categorise your friends in to cunts or non-cunts  :lol:

Aye :lol:

Not in the press, but just got a text from a non-c*** friend saying he's just saw Sturridge in Newcastle. I'll ring him now, if he's lying he's getting chinned.

I know this is bullshit, but I can't stop myself from getting a little excited.

Opinions on Gibson seem very mixed from Man Utd. fans. Some are fine getting rid of him, others think he's very important as a squad player. A couple said he improved towards the end of this past season and want to give him a little more time to develop.

Here's the thread if anyone's interested: http://www.redcafe.net/f6/darron-gibson-he-good-enough-276280/index131.html