NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

What is the relevance of July 1st?

Is that when the window officially opens?

European window opens then, so say PSG bought Ameobi he'd officially leave 1st July, we would pay him till that day, but if we bought a player in (like Cabaye) he can move any time after 8-9th June, we only changed recently, we used to have to wait till 1st July as well. Also contracts expire at that time, player bonuses for the season are paid around then as well. I'd also imagine TV money will be coming in and budgets drawn up for clubs, as well as everyone getting back from their holidays.

Larrson to Sunderland and Marveuax to us should really happen on 1st July, unless the clubs have let them go early to save wages or just paid up their contracts like we did Scumball.

http://www.laroma24.it/archivio/45859/viviano-roma-non-mollarmi.html

Roma considering Krul as an alternative to Stekelenberg as Ajax are after €10m for him. Article reckons €5m for Krul...I think.

Said in the Forster thread I wonder if the reason they're rejecting bids for him because they reckon they could get more by selling Krul and keeping Forster.

Roma considering Krul as an alternative to Stekelenberg as Ajax are after €10m for him. Article reckons €5m for Krul...I think.

Said in the Forster thread I wonder if the reason they're rejecting bids for him because they reckon they could get more by selling Krul and keeping Forster.

Roma can f*** off like.

Kill yourselves Roma. Dick heads.

Rejecting a couple of million for Forster so we can sell Krul for one or two more would seem mental though, surely?

Sure, but not so much if we get near to 10 million for him.

Sell them both, start Harper next year.

Save wages, bring in fees, profit. O0

Rejecting a couple of million for Forster so we can sell Krul for one or two more would seem mental though, surely?

True, I was just going off the suggestion that the price was 5m Euro.

FWIW, I don't think we'll sell either this window.

Sell them both, start Harper next year.

Save wages, bring in fees, profit. O0

Joking aside, the cheaper option would be to get rid of Harper. He's one of the high earners at the club, these two young lads between them probably don't get a third of what he does.

That's the idea i'd sell to ashley anyway  :razz:

Be annoyed if we do unless one/both of them start kicking up a fuss. Didn't Pardew say Forster ain't for sale?

Doesn't really matter what he says, if a big offer comes in for him the club will accept, just like Carroll.

Carroll was a bit different though, I think you'd find it difficult to find a club that wouldn't accept that offer.

And if an offer of £5m comes in for Forster, you think we'd say no?

Carroll was a bit different though, I think you'd find it difficult to find a club that wouldn't accept that offer.

And if an offer of £5m comes in for Forster, you think we'd say no?

Guess not, but then I would find that very tough to turn down considering the Celtic message boards reaction to even spending £1.5m on him.

I'd take £5m for Forster like, as has been said it will be hard to keep both Krul and Forster at the club, so it'll come down to one of them in the end.

Rather sell Harper and keep Krul & Forster

I'd take £5m for Forster like, as has been said it will be hard to keep both Krul and Forster at the club, so it'll come down to one of them in the end.

Rather sell Harper and keep Krul & Forster

Do you think we could keep them both at the club though for another season and more?

Unlike outfield players it's pretty hard to keep a goalkeeper happy in reserve, especialy when they've both had a taste of full first team football.