NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

It is absolutely absurd. But I saw Huntelaar a lot last season for Milan and I honestly don't understand where all the fuss originally came from.

He was on fire when he was still in Holland.

20042005 Heerenveen 46 (33)

20052009 Ajax 92 (76)

Afonso Alves. The dutch league is abysmal, we all know it.

It is absolutely absurd. But I saw Huntelaar a lot last season for Milan and I honestly don't understand where all the fuss originally came from.

He was on fire when he was still in Holland.

20042005 Heerenveen 46 (33)

20052009 Ajax 92 (76)

Afonso Alves. The dutch league is abysmal, we all know it.

Yeah, I just answered where the fuss came from. O0

Guest geordienorway
Football Journalist: Your rumours are continue to fly in. Tom-Roger Storvik says reports in Norway are suggesting Newcastle United have bid in the range of £5 million for Ghana International Anthony Annan currently at Rosenborg BK. 

Wonder where these reports come from. Nothing in the rags over here. 

Edit: Care to elaborate Kaizero?

Football Journalist: Your rumours are continue to fly in. Tom-Roger Storvik says reports in Norway are suggesting Newcastle United have bid in the range of £5 million for Ghana International Anthony Annan currently at Rosenborg BK. 

I got on the Sky Sports rumour page. :lol:

i have my suspicions. :shifty:

There was fuss on this forum. It's laughable that it was generated purely from stats in such a terrible league.

to be fair it was more than that, he looked very good over there in a way that alves and kezman didn't. i still think he'd make it at a very good level.

i have my suspicions. :shifty:

:lol: My theory that they'll post anything is pretty much confirmed now.

Guest taps01

There was fuss on this forum. It's laughable that it was generated purely from stats in such a terrible league.

to be fair it was more than that, he looked very good over there in a way that alves and kezman didn't. i still think he'd make it at a very good level.

He has moved up a level in respect of opposition and he hasnt produced.  He is not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination but he has proved since moving to Madrid and then to Milan he is not good enough to play at the very top.

Could see him moving to someone like spurs.

He has moved up a level in respect of opposition and he hasnt produced.  He is not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination but he has proved since moving to Madrid and then to Milan he is not good enough to play at the very top.

Could see him moving to someone like spurs.

dunno, 8 goals in 20 at madrid wasn't too bad for a first season stepping up and i never thought his style was suited to italy. i'd like to see him at one of the better german clubs, think he'd really come on there.

Annan is a dirty, dirty player. Overrated, and has gone down in my opinion this year. Way to many elbows and dirty tricks, wich could be disastrous. However probably better DM than what we got.

Annan is a dirty, dirty player. Overrated, and has gone down in my opinion this year. Way to many elbows and dirty tricks, wich could be disastrous. However probably better DM than what we got.

no no we like that now apparently, whatever it takes to win, even if it menas training sessions including how to dive realistically and the sneakiest ways to foul.

no no we like that now apparently, whatever it takes to win, even if it menas training sessions including how to dive realistically and the sneakiest ways to foul.

hehe, annan fits the bill then  O0

He's got a canny record at international level aswell tbf. He's probably not Real Madrid or A.C. Milan standard but stick him in a decent side and he'd score a few, he's a far classier player than somebody like Alves.

Being linked with us now is mental though, not a chance in hell.