José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's funny that Mourihno's negativity is always viewed as tactical astuteness by the same people who criticize Pardew  :lol:

It's funny that a manager who has won the European Cup twice is being mentioned in the same sentence as a manager whose only piece of silverware is the Johnstone's paint trophy.

Mourinho would also struggle with a midtable team...or why do you think he never managed one?

It's funny that Mourihno's negativity is always viewed as tactical astuteness by the same people who criticize Pardew  :lol:

It's funny that a manager who has won the European Cup twice is being mentioned in the same sentence as a manager whose only piece of silverware is the Johnstone's paint trophy.

wouldn't want that arrogant twat to manage NUFC

Mourinho would also struggle with a midtable team...or why do you think he never managed one?

Because he is a good enough manager to get the top jobs?

Put Allardyce in Real Madrid and he'd win the league every season tbf.

Maybe Fat Sam was right, give him the Inter or Real job and he'd look like a good manager.

Because he is a good enough manager to get the top jobs?

Put Allardyce in Real Madrid and he'd win the league every season tbf.

Pffff

wouldn't want that arrogant t*** to manage NUFC

Kudos on the impartiality. I don't like Mourinho either but look at what he's achieved.

Maybe Fat Sam was right, give him the Inter or Real job and he'd look like a good manager.

Absolutely not my point...but thanks for listening/reading

Kudos on the impartiality. I don't like Mourinho either but look at what he's achieved.

Never said that he didn't achieve anything...just that I would not want him as manager. Fair play to what he has achieved, but still I don't like him and his playing style. Also if Pardew would lead us to the title with his shitty football, I'd want to see the back of him. It's all about entertainment for me. It's just my point of view.

Would he win the Johnstone's Paint?

:lol: me neither, I hate winning stuff!

top post

OK, why has he never managed one?  Because he's scared of the challenge and would look shit, or because managers rarely choose to go manage Hull when their CV includes Real, Chelsea and Inter? 

For what it's worth, he earned his stripes taking the rather less glamorous Uniao de Leiria to their highest ever league finish and it was his performance there that helped him get the Porto job, with them sitting behind Leiria in the league at the time.

OK, why has he never managed one?  Because he's scared of the challenge and would look s***, or because managers rarely choose to go manage Hull when their CV includes Real, Chelsea and Inter? 

For what it's worth, he earned his stripes taking the rather less glamorous Uniao de Leiria to their highest ever league finish and it was his performance there that helped him get the Porto job, with them sitting behind Leiria in the league at the time.

Of course you can prove anything with facts.

top post

:lol: the irony!

Wouldn't want Mourinho :lol:

Do me a favour.

top post

Do me a favour.

It is my opinion

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I agree he has won many things, a CL twice and league titles in 4 different leagues but you've got to call a spade a spade. What's the difference between the Mata and Ben Arfa situation? How come their top assister and 2nd top scorer in the league last season couldn't get a game under Mourihno?

top post

wtf? did you think that i didn't get the irony?

Maybe because 'Mourinho's negativity' is based on counter attacking football which is ruthlessly efficient compared to Pardew back to the wall defensive shit coupled with a damp squid attack. For all their 'negativity', yesterday Chelsea had more shots on target than Man City. If you can't see the difference between the two, seriously just quit watching football.

I agree he has won many things, a CL twice and league titles in 4 different leagues but you've got to call a spade a spade. What's the difference between the Mata and Ben Arfa situation? How come their top assister and 2nd top scorer in the league last season couldn't get a game under Mourihno?

Has Mourinho been dropping Juan Mata for fucking Shola Ameobi like?

top post

Do me a favour.

It is my opinion

YEAH WELL, YOU'RE OPINION'S WRONG MATE!

Nah fair play :lol: :thup:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Has Mourinho been dropping Juan Mata for f***ing Shola Ameobi like?

Yeah we have played Shola over Ben Arfa but that accounts for only 7 of the 13 PL matches he hasn't been playing. I myself thought it was more than that because of the complaining. And I don't think Ben Arfa as good as he is on his day was one of the best players last season unlike Mata.