José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9/10  managers in this league would bring off a striker for a defensive player.

He still wanted a goal threat.

Not when you are only playing one striker in the first place. Take your tongue out of his ringpiece

Tactically he played the entire game perfectly.Deserves credit because no one else can do it.

No one else can do what?

9/10 managers would revert to a system with no striker whatsoever?

Seems a strange thing to praise him for after that result tonight.

Not when you are only playing one striker in the first place. Take your tongue out of his ringpiece

Tactically he played the entire game perfectly.Deserves credit because no one else can do it.

http://gyazo.com/2fa63a62fdb54f8514723a003333c43f.png

Aye i'm sure they can't.

I'd grudgingly have him here.

I'd fucking love him here. He'd be perfect here with our crowd and supporters. He'd be an instant legend and he'd create an absolute fortress at St James Park - swaggering about the place while we destroyed people - no defeatist bull shit either, ever.

Not sure what game Pellegrini was watching but for me Chelsea were the far better side last night.  A great away team performance, spot on tactics and they kept going to the final whistle, no negative shit what so ever.  Are you watching Pardew?

Mourinho is a class above when it comes to management. He takes all the pressure of his players (not in the title race etc) and just plays monumental mind games with the opposition in doing so - and people keep falling for it.  The bloke is a winning machine, it wont be too long before Chelsea win it again.

http://gyazo.com/2fa63a62fdb54f8514723a003333c43f.png

Aye i'm sure they can't.

No other manager in the league is what I mean. He's the best in this division by far.

If they invest in a few new players they won't fail under Moyes.

They won't win the league or CL under Moyes because he simply isn't capable of managing a team to play the kind of football or game required to win it. He's a better version of Pardew. He worries about conceding and losing more than scoring and winning. He sets his teams up to not lose, to work hard, nick a win etc. He favours hard working players than flair players. Furthermore h lacks the character to manager them. He doesn't have the strength of mind, strength of conviction etc. I mean, he is an average manager to be fair.

That's Mourinho too. Mourinho also played pretty defensive/counter attacking football to win both his CL titles.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It's funny that Mourihno's negativity is always viewed as tactical astuteness by the same people who criticize Pardew  :lol:

Chelsea away games against 'top' sides (13/14):

Man Utd - drew 0-0

Everton - lost 1-0

Spurs - drew 1-1

Arsenal - drew 0-0

Man City - won 1-0

Liverpool - still to play

Average goals scored per game 0.4, Average goals conceded per game 0.4.

Thrilling stuff, I'd like to see that compared against previous seasons as it had seemed that we'd reached a situation where these games generally had a glut of goals before Mourinho came back.

Guest bimpy474

It's funny that Mourihno's negativity is always viewed as tactical astuteness by the same people who criticize Pardew  :lol:

top point!

Well if you're a bit of divvy.

Well yes, when you're one of three title contenders playing down your chances is seen as being a bit wily, when you're 8th and you start saying that's our top limit it's seen as being pretty defeatist.  If Jose was sitting in Moyes' position I doubt people would have the same view.