José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is he pals with kenyon?

I hope not. I'd be gutted if Rafa got replaced by that twat.  Rafa is the classiest manager we've had by miles since Robson.  Mourinho has Pardewesque levels of classlessness.

Rafa and Jose both boring as fuck managers. Rafa is though working with utter dross in comparison.

honestly surprised they did it now. Mourinhio I think really needs a break from football, he's more or less been in a job since Inter and the experience at the insane asylum that is Real seemed to break something in him he's not been the same since. A season away might do him the world of good

Again not defending him but both De Bruyne and Salah werent playing at the level they currently are when sold and neither were sold to English club's.

I have a feeling you will see a lot of the current Man U squad suddenly start to look a lot better now he's gone. Mourinho's style of football is death for players of flair, he just doesn't give them enough licence to do their stuff. Not that Man U have a bunch of world beaters in their squad, but they are a lot better than they have shown under his tenure. He is complaining about the quality of his defenders, and while they aren't great, if he didn't make them sit back so much, they wouldn't have to do so much defending.

He’s an asshole but I still can’t help but admire the guy. One of the greatest managers ever.

Hope he takes some time off, finds a bit of humility, and comes roaring back with some less-heralded European club.

Guest firetotheworks

is he pals with kenyon?

I hope not. I'd be gutted if Rafa got replaced by that t***.  Rafa is the classiest manager we've had by miles since Robson.  Mourinho has Pardewesque levels of classlessness.

Rafa and Jose both boring as f*** managers. Rafa is though working with utter dross in comparison.

You're the most boring cunt on the planet.

is he pals with kenyon?

I hope not. I'd be gutted if Rafa got replaced by that t***.  Rafa is the classiest manager we've had by miles since Robson.  Mourinho has Pardewesque levels of classlessness.

Rafa and Jose both boring as f*** managers. Rafa is though working with utter dross in comparison.

You're the most boring c*** on the planet.

Well that escalated quickly...

Guest firetotheworks

is he pals with kenyon?

You're the most boring c*** on the planet.

Well that escalated quickly...

:lol: 12 years of the same WUM bollocks in fairness.

I can never hate the guy because of his love for Sir Bobby and his consistent praise for NUFC but he's become a parody of himself, he looks dishevelled. I concur, a decent amount of time away from the game and make a more honest, toned down return in a year or so with a less attractive club and rebuild that reputation.

He needs to take a break from the game. Not getting anything out of the likes of Sanchez, Pogba and Lukaku this season is just laughable but I'm pretty sure he can reinvent himself as a manager though if he takes some time off. He is after all one of the modern greats. Would probably do a job in international football.

honestly surprised they did it now. Mourinhio I think really needs a break from football, he's more or less been in a job since Inter and the experience at the insane asylum that is Real seemed to break something in him he's not been the same since. A season away might do him the world of good

Not surprised if it's as toxic as it seems backstage. If they already have somebody lined up then the new guy also gets the opportunity to see what they have and then address issues in the transfer window. If they don't, then what do they lose apart from severance pay? It just seems like everything is bad there.

Guest firetotheworks

For me it comes down to something canny simple. When the club's bigger than him his style of management doesn't work.

He’s an asshole but I still can’t help but admire the guy. One of the greatest managers ever.

Hope he takes some time off, finds a bit of humility, and comes roaring back with some less-heralded European club.

One of the greatest managers ever??.....absolute bullshit

Wherever he has been hes been handed open chequebooks to buy whoever he wants to buy, he then goes on to destroy certain players morale and confidence. He never lasts more than 3 years at a club as he gets found out and cant deal with dressing rooms

He never brings on youth or academy players as he cant work with them

To say hes one of the greatest managers ever is absolute nonsense they guy is an absolute self obsessed egotistical cunt...he is done with top clubs and will never get a top job again

Always liked to bully players and people but with todays mega rich players it doesn't work.  I remember an interview with Sir Bobby and he was asked what had changed the most in the modern game. He replied 'Without doubt the money, I mean how do you make a rich man sweat?'

I can never hate the guy because of his love for Sir Bobby and his consistent praise for NUFC but he's become a parody of himself, he looks dishevelled. I concur, a decent amount of time away from the game and make a more honest, toned down return in a year or so with a less attractive club and rebuild that reputation.

Enough about Crumpy, what about Mourinho?

One of the greatest managers ever??.....absolute bullshit

Wherever he has been hes been handed open chequebooks to buy whoever he wants to buy, he then goes on to destroy certain players morale and confidence. He never lasts more than 3 years at a club as he gets found out and cant deal with dressing rooms

He never brings on youth or academy players as he cant work with them

To say hes one of the greatest managers ever is absolute nonsense they guy is an absolute self obsessed egotistical cunt...he is done with top clubs and will never get a top job again

:lol: areet