José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I wish I'd put money on them winning the league when it was obvious he was coming but the odds were still decent.

So they just mentioned that Mourinho has finished in the top 2 every season since 2002/03. I don't care what people say about the clubs he has manager, that is a hell of an achievement. Its like Wenger's record of finishing in Champions league places.

That wasn't exactly that much of a challenge with the teams he has managed

Iker Casillas says he wishes coach Jose Mourinho all the best in the future despite their well documented fall out during the season.

The Real Madrid keeper and Spain skipper did not play a single match for the first team during the second half of the campaign, with Mourinho preferring to use Diego Lopez and Antonio Adan between the sticks.

The Portuguese boss also selected fourth-choice keeper Jesus Fernandez for last weekend's final match in charge against Osasuna.

But Casillas told the Spanish press: "I don't hold any grudge nor do I feel mistreated by him.

"He took the decisions which he thought were the best for the club and you need to respect that. I've nothing personal against him.

"Unfortunately, we weren't able to achieve our objectives in the Copa del Rey and Champions League in the end, but there's no point going on about that.

"Mourinho has embarked on a new journey and I wish him the best."

Iker Casillas says he wishes coach Jose Mourinho all the best in the future despite their well documented fall out during the season.

The Real Madrid keeper and Spain skipper did not play a single match for the first team during the second half of the campaign, with Mourinho preferring to use Diego Lopez and Antonio Adan between the sticks.

The Portuguese boss also selected fourth-choice keeper Jesus Fernandez for last weekend's final match in charge against Osasuna.

But Casillas told the Spanish press: "I don't hold any grudge nor do I feel mistreated by him.

"He took the decisions which he thought were the best for the club and you need to respect that. I've nothing personal against him.

"Unfortunately, we weren't able to achieve our objectives in the Copa del Rey and Champions League in the end, but there's no point going on about that.

Classy attitude - would have been so easy to slate him

Classy attitude - would have been so easy to slate him

:lol:

Casillas is a cunt  :lol:

To be fair to Iker, he's never said anything out of the line in public while the whole fracas went on.

His girlfriend explains it all to me really....

Exactly.

She's hot but thick as a brick.

VI, imagine Shakira did the same and leak out the dressing room secrets to the public (well i know she won't, just imagine)

What's your reaction then?

After the penalty shoot-out win against Portugal during the EC:

She: Would you have liked to take one of the penalties?

Iniesta: Yeah, in fact I did take one of them...

Says it all, doesn't it? :mou:

VI, imagine Shakira did the same and leak out the dressing room secrets to the public (well i know she won't, just imagine)

What's your reaction then?

You know, I just don't buy this. She made those comments back in January about the dressing room being unrested but all the juicy "leaks" she's been accused of have been published by media other than the one she works for. You know, if you gonna leak, at least get something out of it.

Why the fuck am I defending the Real Madrid captain? f***ing hell the things Mou manages to achieve :lol:

Guest neesy111

Village Idiot is a Barca supporter, btw. :lol:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/37541787.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

The whole Mourinho thing... BORING!

I hope he fails big time.

As for Chelsea fans, are they the biggest cocks in football? They finished 3rd, won the Europa League, played some decent stuff throughout and they regard the season as one to forget and constantly harassed Benitez. What utter spoilt cunts. I'd love it if Abramovic decided to fuck off and they went bust. Vile club, vile fans.

I think I hate them more than Liverpool and the mackems.

Wouldn't go that far but I find them just as detestable as Liverpool. The way they treat Benitez was embarassing.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wouldn't go that far but I find them just as detestable as Liverpool. The way they treat Benitez was embarassing.

I'm quite ambivalent towards the mackems. I hate them for 90 minutes x 2 a season but other than that they don't really bother me as a team/club or as people because I really do regard them as inconsequential to us as a team and us as people. They are quite laughable really, people to be pitied and mocked rather than hated. Their team/club is non threatening too outside of derby matches. They may finish higher than us every now and again but as a club, city and people its like comparing us to Gateshead or something.

In fact, I'd far rather see us finishing 1st and them second than us finishing 1st and say Chelsea 2nd and the mackems mid-table. I'd also rather have a pint with a decent mackem than a Chelsea fan.

Guest bimpy474

Chelsea are an awful club, with awful supporters. Hope they crash and burn, not likely mind.