Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone need a lift from North Shields?

Well I was gonna drive but if you're driving then I could give you some petrol money.  I live near tynemouth pool.

get the metro and have a drink afters.

Could someone who is going for drinks after PM me.  I can only select one person to help me *into* my suprise!

if its your transvesticism it aint no surprise, and don't wear that strapless blue dress again, it doesn't go with your eyes.

Could someone who is going for drinks after PM me.  I can only select one person to help me *into* my suprise!

if its your transvesticism it aint no surprise, and don't wear that strapless blue dress again, it doesn't go with your eyes.

Likely you will see my cock...again

that was your cock ?

that was your cock ?

It looks alot smaller when its inside you and from that angle ;)

that was your cock ?

It looks alot smaller when its inside you and from that angle ;)

and that was my ear  :rant: