Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was suppose to pushing up but think I played dm am and wing fee time lol. Tbh I loved cb but it Lilly helped there was no target men.  Love these games no matter what the result. Shame can't do it more often

Dino - This guy is silky smooth. Confident and assured at the back for the Reds in the first half, took his goal well n'all in spite of having a load of space. I gather he had some time off the pitch in the second half, which was just a monumentally stupid decision on the Red's behalf. The calmest and most assured defender out of all of em.

What the fuck  :lol:

Would just like to remind Rocker that he was nutmegged by Yorkie-Geordie. This actually happened.

Worst day of your career Rocker lad. :razz:

You did, but then you were raped all game.

Burnip - Best i've seen Dan play in a while tbh. Bollocks to this fluke nonsense, that goal was a super, super finish. Flummoxed everybody.

Cheers.

Now all I need is fitness and work-rate.

Would just like to remind Rocker that he was nutmegged by Yorkie-Geordie. This actually happened.

Worst day of your career Rocker lad. :razz:

You did, but then you were raped all game.

Had you for breakfast man. Bacon and eggs. :razz:

Not long been home. Absolutely shattered but, as always, it is absolutely worth it. I can't possibly explain how much I love being in Newcastle and playing footy with you guys. What a great bunch of lads (copyright C.Hughton 2009/10).

Thanks for the positive comments about my performance. I thought I did well but there were some very good performances from a few players. Deano, KenDahl and Peter on our team were excellent in the second half. And Burnip, Kev and Heza gave our defence a hard time. I thought for most of the game it was quite even and very competitive. The ref went a bit silly with the foul throws, but some of them were truly awful efforts. Well done for Disco for spending so much time in the sticks, I thought you had a good game and there was little you could do with the goals you let in.

Madras, what a legend. Some real ability, if not much mobility, and some great banter in the pub. Top bloke. All in all I had another great time in Newcastle. I wish I could have stayed out for the night but that wasn't a possibility this time. Next time I'm up it's a definite though.

Look forward to seeing those of you playing against West Ham in a couple of weeks, it should be a good weekend.

Vive les Bleus.

What a great fucking day. Just got back from dancing like a twat in Bullet Proof with Disco, Slim, Niel, and Ian (Ian what the fuck is your forum anme?). Cheers for the shout out Yorkie but I think the Venkman was by far our best defender like he covered for shit loads of my mistakes like! Great game everyone let's not wait as long to have another.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: O0

Err dino and burnip for them, peter x 2, stu, ken dhal x 2, dan heanage

25,001 foul throws

disco sent off

Goals:

Red Team 1 - 0 Blue Team (Dinotheprehistoricgeordie): shot in the area after a corner wasn't cleared by 4 blue defenders

Red Team 1 - 1 Blue Team (KendhalTomasson) 30-yard top-corner curling effort from left hand side of pitch. (short arse keeper)

Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team (JamesGodden) one-two into penalty area, rounded keeper and poked home from acute angle

Red Team 1 - 3 Blue Team (Dan Heneage) break down the right, ball played across the box and confidently slotted home (massive deflection)

Red Team 2 - 3 Blue Team (SEMTEX) 35-yard looping scud-missile, took the shot early and surprised the defence

Red Team 2 - 4 Blue Team (Peter) ?? (chipped it confidently over the keeper)

Red Team 2 - 5 Blue Team (Stu) 35-yard sand-wedge over a confused NUT.

Red Team 2 - 6 Blue Team (Peter) Left footed finish from close range after a counter-attack

FYP

Guest GallowgateKev

:colo: <<<< love this!

Sorry about not coming out lads, went to kip for an hour aboot 6ish and when i woke up i just couldnt be chewed tbh!

However, london i shall be on form and chomping at some cockney fanny.... WOOF!

:colo: <<<< love this!

Sorry about not coming out lads, went to kip for an hour aboot 6ish and when i woke up i just couldnt be chewed tbh!

This is what happened to me, only I didn't wake up until half 11.