The World Cup

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robben in hospital for scan on a hamstring injury. Gonna be no players left at this rate. :lol:

It's a shame if Robben does miss out on the WC because he's just one of the many pieces that allows Holland to play some quality football.

We luv Lizzie here.

We also have a day off for the biggest Horse race in the country, The Melbourne Cup

We get a day off to celebrate Anzac Day, which effectively is the Gallipoli landings during the ww1

Lazy f***ing convicts  :shifty:

Yep, and we f***ing love it too. Still, whilst you are freezing your butts off in snowdrifts, we are having BBQs on the beach..........Life sucks, doesnt it?

Way to make friends.

No worries, Kid. Our winters here are 22 degrees C and we struggle to keep our sun tan down.......LOL

Higher risk of skin cancer.

We luv Lizzie here.

We also have a day off for the biggest Horse race in the country, The Melbourne Cup

We get a day off to celebrate Anzac Day, which effectively is the Gallipoli landings during the ww1

Yep, and we f***ing love it too. Still, whilst you are freezing your butts off in snowdrifts, we are having BBQs on the beach..........Life sucks, doesnt it?

Way to make friends.

No worries, Kid. Our winters here are 22 degrees C and we struggle to keep our sun tan down.......LOL

Didn't you once PM me saying you were in the Australian SAS? You certainly sound like a tough guy.

He was collecting his pension before.  :lol:

SAS in Australia stands for Shear and Shag anyhow.

If Macca can turn his coat over his heritage,he could also be a Chelsea/Manchester United supporter to his Antipodean friends.

Fucking traitor.

One of my mates was born in Scotland, then moved to Newcastle when he was 6 months old. He's a toon fan but fiercely Scottish and rightly so. That's the way it should be imo, no way i'd dump my Country to support another, even part support, no chance.

Any self respecting Englishman hates the Ozzies just as the Scotsman hate the English and well just about everyone.

If Macca can turn his coat over his heritage,he could also be a Chelsea/Manchester United supporter to his Antipodean friends.

Fucking traitor.

One of my mates was born in Scotland, then moved to Newcastle when he was 6 months old. He's a toon fan but fiercely Scottish and rightly so. That's the way it should be imo, no way i'd dump my Country to support another, even part support, no chance.

Any self respecting Englishman hates the Ozzies just as the Scotsman hate the English and well just about everyone.

I wish you could come over here one time, I'd introduce you to the people who cheered for Brazil over the US in the Confed Cup final, and the people who supported them saying you can be a fan of whoever you want.

Dreadful, just dreadful.

That's just typical Americans, bunch of wankers. Half of em call themselves Irish. Been to Ireland? Who me? No, of course not.

Mind you, some idiot (English as it happens) asked me a few weeks back if i'd prefer it if Brazil won the WC and you were there to see it or England win it and you had to view it on TV, I wanted to anihilate him.

Fucking traitor.

Yeah, I agree 100%. I can understand people from "lesser" footballing countries choosing a team they'd like to do well in a WC or EC when they're own country isn't there, but not in a "I support that country" sense rather than a "I hope that country does well so I have someone to cheer for" sense.

Personally I'm hoping the US does well in this WC, but I'm not gonna be happy or heartbroken depending on their results. If Norway was in it on the other hand, I'd be all over the place wearing fake viking helmets like a madman. And I'll never understand anyone who don't put their own country first.

You don't support anyone in international football, you follow your nationality.

I don't know like I have such mixed feelings about the English football team. Don't get me wrong I'll suport them albeit not as enthusiastically as most but not as much as say the rugby or cricket teams. They're just such a bunch of hateable cunts.

Rest assured, the feeling is mutual! I'm an Aussie of Scots-Irish descent - that's three cast-iron reasons to despise Poms :lol:

Rest assured, the feeling is mutual! I'm an Aussie of Scots-Irish descent - that's three cast-iron reasons to despise Poms :lol:

that makes you a skirt wearing,bombing convict then.

that makes you a skirt wearing,bombing convict then.

My chest swells with pride as I read that :lol:

We luv Lizzie here.

Way to make friends.

Didn't you once PM me saying you were in the Australian SAS? You certainly sound like a tough guy.

No, Ronaldo, not IN the SAS, but you are not far from the truth. Still fighting for your country, are you?>

I don't know like I have such mixed feelings about the English football team. Don't get me wrong I'll suport them albeit not as enthusiastically as most but not as much as say the rugby or cricket teams. They're just such a bunch of hateable cunts.

I can't understand people who don't support the national team. It's hardly like Newcastle players are so lovebale.

We luv Lizzie here.

Way to make friends.

No, Ronaldo, not IN the SAS, but you are not far from the truth. Still fighting for your country, are you?>

No.

Poms? We basically established your wonderful country, halfbreed. O0

It is actually not spelt POMS but POMES. This stands for Prisoner of Mother England. There are hundreds of thousands of ex pat POMES out here who left the kotherland for a better life.

By the way, how is your illegal immigrant situation being dealt with? Still under control, is it?

Guest Geordiesned

It sounds like there's a massive swarm of bees! Very annoying! Do South African fans not have any songs?