The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Cardiff/Chelsea/QPR/Peterborough/Brighton.

:dave: Bastards!

Got exactly the same apart from Rotherham instead of Chelsea (the only ones winning there). Absolutely shite 1st half. P'boro got one back like.

Scratch that. What a ridiculous fucking scoreline. :lol:

People betting on Real Madrid? They have a number of decent players but they have been s**** since Jose popped up.

Auxerre are absolutely bollocks from what I've seen of them.

Surely it's not to much to ask for one of Higuain/Ronaldo/Ozil/Benzema to whack the bugger in the net  :weep:

People betting on Real Madrid? They have a number of decent players but they have been s**** since Jose popped up.

Surely it's not to much to ask for one of Higuain/Ronaldo/Ozil/Benzema to whack the bugger in the net  :weep:

I reckon Auxerre are better than Levante who Real could not break down at the weekend & Ronaldo hit the wall with every freekick. In a game & half that lot have failed to score which seems crazy.

Its all good now!!!

This is my worst betting run ever. Bet on Roma -1, ajax milan over 1.5 goals, Peterborough, Braga draw no bet and Bayern Basle over 2.5 goals. 4 from 5 accumulator. Had a good feeling about it too. Luckily I was in when Spartak were playing and won my stake back betting in play so didn't actually lose any tonight but I could of easily. The most annoying thing is I lose shit loads on ladbrokes and win everything on betfair but I have lost so much on ladbrokes now I am desperate to win it back from the cunts but keep losing. Back on it tomorrow!