The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

I used a free bet for the Toure 1-0 bet, so can't withdraw until I've bet £150 at 1/2 or over. Tips?

Back Barca tomorrow, I reckon.

West Ham to stay up 50-1. Now, if they beat Wigan tomorrow and Sunderland at home, whilst blackpool lose to Man Utd away, they stay up. Those are exceptional odds no?

:lol: I was going to say, they need to get above 3 teams with 2 wins a decent GD jump, not going to happen.

Guest optimistic nit

assuming birmingham fail to get a point at home to fulham or away to spurs

Fucks sake your right. Oh well thats my tenner down the drain then  :facepalm:

could happen. i put a tenner on them to finish bottom before they played villa, at 5-2, so i'm hoping it doesnt happen. also have blackburn, blackpool and west ham to go down, which i put on at the start of the season. need blackburn to lose to wolves, birmingham to pick up a point and wigan to beat west ham and stoke away. possible but really needed blackburn to get thrashed by manure.

Btw, Haha @all who did those Torres 4-0 and Chelsea (-1) and Chelsea clean sheets bets. :lol: (also at me for betting on us :lol:)

Anyway, 10 € on Liverpool, West Ham, Arsenal to return around 100€.

Talk that Racing-Sporting is fixed to give Gijón the point their need to avoid relegation, tempted to put some money on the draw.

2/11 for Sporting to win - wtf ???

Gijón and Racing met in what ended as a very suspicious Santander win in the last game of last season, that ultimately meant Racing was saved. Now it's the opposite, and there's talk that Racing will return the favor. The president of the Cantabria autonomy (still a Racing shareholder) has even asked Racing fans to support Gijón.