The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

0-0 for England Switzerland at 8/1

Adam Johnson last goal scorer 11/1

A pound on each, big man.

Rookie's mistake, always bet on no goalscorer instead of 0-0, same price and you if it finishes 1-0 with an own goal you still win!  :thup:

0-0 for England Switzerland at 8/1

Adam Johnson last goal scorer 11/1

A pound on each, big man.

Rookie's mistake, always bet on no goalscorer instead of 0-0, same price and you if it finishes 1-0 with an own goal you still win!  :thup:

You crafty man, noted.

heres something i don't understand so i guess someone will explain it to me. bet365 additional handicap lists for todays games gave prices for germany -4.25 aswell as -4.75.........and yes there was a difference in the price. hows that work ?

heres something i don't understand so i guess someone will explain it to me. bet365 additional handicap lists for todays games gave prices for germany -4.25 aswell as -4.75.........and yes there was a difference in the price. hows that work ?

Was that on your phone?

Was that on your phone?

aye

Was that on your phone?

aye

I was confused by that at first too, 4.25 means 4, 4.5 and 4.75 is 4.5, 5, the phone site just shortens it.

Was that on your phone?

aye

I was confused by that at first too, 4.25 means 4, 4.5 and 4.75 is 4.5, 5, the phone site just shortens it.

now it makes sense (just). cheers.

fucking annoyed. A Canada victory away from a decent sum, they lead 2-1 but the game has been stopped because of rain. About to make a decision about whether it goes ahead or not. There's only 7 minutes of play left :angry:

fucking annoyed. A Canada victory away from a decent sum, they lead 2-1 but the game has been stopped because of rain. About to make a decision about whether it goes ahead or not. There's only 7 minutes of play left :angry:

Stopped because of rain? How bad is it?! :lol:

f***ing annoyed. A Canada victory away from a decent sum, they lead 2-1 but the game has been stopped because of rain. About to make a decision about whether it goes ahead or not. There's only 7 minutes of play left :angry:

"Lightning storm" apparently (doesn't look THAT bad on telly). Players were taken off the pitch and the referee gave it 10 minutes to pass.

f***ing annoyed. A Canada victory away from a decent sum, they lead 2-1 but the game has been stopped because of rain. About to make a decision about whether it goes ahead or not. There's only 7 minutes of play left :angry:

"Lightning storm" apparently (doesn't look THAT bad on telly). Players were taken off the pitch and the referee gave it 10 minutes to pass.

Dear me. :lol: Glad it's back on anyway and hopefully Canada don't concede!