The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

After finally winning some money during the week, I have somthing available for today and my betting account isn't empty before all the matches start:

16 € on us/draw

2 € on us to win

2 € on Joey Barton to score

1 € on us to win without conceding a goal

1 € on Carroll to score two

So, in an ideal world for me today, we win by 3 - 0, with Carroll scoring twice and Barton scoring once.

5 € on Stoke,Blackburn,Spurs

Makes a good win for today.

Allthough, the 17 € I've lost on Stoke single still hurt a bit.

After finally winning some money during the week, I have somthing available for today and my betting account isn't empty before all the matches start:

16 € on us/draw

2 € on us to win

So, in an ideal world for me today, we win by 3 - 0, with Carroll scoring twice and Barton scoring once.

Congrats.

How much did you get?

16 € on us/draw

2 € on us to win

Congrats.

How much did you get?

Cheers.  :thup:

Got about 58 € from those 3 bets.

Still angry about putting that much on Stoke, though.  :lol:

Have a 5er on Leverkusen, Augsburg, Dortmund (dnb), Hamburg for today.

Will put some money on the Man Utd game later on, but haven't yet decided on which team.

Edit:

Just put 10 € on Augsburg/Man Utd double. A minute later, Augsburg scored.

Will Haugesund win tonight Kaiz?

They should. Home form is great, and Lillestrøm are in media created turmoil with their fans protesting against their matches constantly being moved to monday and that it's just their away matches.

Haugesund will also be enticed by the fact a win will push them straight into the fight for an European spot and a top three finish. Lillestrøm are also appaling away. That said, I have £70 on a Haugesund single so watch them get fucked over. :(

Guest tommykay

Anyone know any sites which will accept bets on individual players getting booked?

(Perch, specifically ;))

Sky Bet when its live and Paddy Power normally do bets like that, you could also check oddschecker or a similar site to get the best price.

Will Haugesund win tonight Kaiz?

They should. Home form is great, and Lillestrøm are in media created turmoil with their fans protesting against their matches constantly being moved to monday and that it's just their away matches.

Haugesund will also be enticed by the fact a win will push them straight into the fight for an European spot and a top three finish. Lillestrøm are also appaling away. That said, I have £70 on a Haugesund single so watch them get fucked over. :(

:dave:

Balls. Was hoping the bookies would have had a knee-jerk reaction to our bad start but seems they're expecting us to come good eventually, which is a shame. Looking ahead to the weekend Fulham are 8/5, make of that what you will.

Personally Chris I don't think 7/1 is good value for you to finish 9th or above. Well, not good enough to be putting a large wedge on, anyway.

Adam Johnson currently 10s to be PFA Young Player of the Year. :thup: