The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Benfica and Man Utd fucking me over. If Benfica pull this back and Man Utd don't make a breakthrough, I'm not gonna be happy with you Neil!

Need Berba to score for Man U and that'd at least be 6 quid back on my goalscorers accy.

Come on Inter and ManU!

Must you always win? :lol:

I just cant stop winning atm. Crazy.

Had £100 on Inter-1, Barca-1, Spurs-1, and Valencia-1 @ 18,96. Fuck Inter  :lol:

Had £400 on Inter, Spurs, Barca, ManU and Valencia @ 6,12. Returns £2500.

The real success story tonight happens to be mine. Because of the stupid f***ing bet I posted earlier, I made a tidy £50 profit. Fifty f***ing quid.

I will use this to buy 3 bottles of half-decent wine to drink on my balcony whilst pissing on the innocent persons passing below.

The real success story tonight happens to be mine. Because of the stupid f***ing bet I posted earlier, I made a tidy £50 profit. Fifty f***ing quid.

I will use this to buy 3 bottles of half-decent wine to drink on my balcony whilst pissing on the innocent persons passing below.

THIS. Is why we need to make some money Neil.. Can you imagine a life like that? Fuck me, makes me feel like a worthless peon.

Drinking and urinating on people is the life, wormy. We were merely warming up tonight, because on Saturday, yes my friend, Saturday, we will do what we try to do every Saturday...

http://www.snowbooks.com/weblog/pinky_brain.jpg

Can get 15 bottles for that in Lidl. You're missing out big time.