The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Well done, Messi. Pissed off you won a couple of hundred more than me but I suppose you need it a fair bit more.

You have absolutely no excuse now, stop it with the daft sweatshirts and skinny jeans. :thup:

What a fuking cheek, £18.75, that's including my £5 stake for Villa Joint TGS and Spain WCW, originally 18-1, what a massive joke skybet are.

Wankers.

:angry:

When did you put it on?

Before the WC started.

surely you'd have got more back taking either of those as singles let alons having the double come in (all be it shared). have you got in touch with them to find out how they arrived at that ammount ?

Nope, just took my money and i'm going to close my account down. I've no chance getting any more money out of them, learned my lesson though and now they won't be getting owt off me.

just realised it was split 4 ways  with the others all being longer odds so it's probably right.

What a fuking cheek, £18.75, that's including my £5 stake for Villa Joint TGS and Spain WCW, originally 18-1, what a massive joke skybet are.

Wankers.

:angry:

When did you put it on?

Before the WC started.

surely you'd have got more back taking either of those as singles let alons having the double come in (all be it shared). have you got in touch with them to find out how they arrived at that ammount ?

Nope, just took my money and i'm going to close my account down. I've no chance getting any more money out of them, learned my lesson though and now they won't be getting owt off me.

just realised it was split 4 ways  with the others all being longer odds so it's probably right.

identical thing for me, same bet same odds - got 142 quid back from 30 staked

bastards

Also got £50 on Vålerenga -1 @ 5.55 and £50 on Vålerenga @ 2.90 for tonight.

Was just about to ask this. Odds seem weird, why aren't they favourites?

Vålerenga are 3-2-3 away from home and Odd are 2-3-2 at home. The odds really are strange, but in my opinion that's a good thing tonight seeing how they're big. Vålerenga will also need to win to stay in the title race, as a loss will see them 8 points adrift from Rosenborg at the top whilst Odd are just roaming around in the middle of the table.

Odds on Norwegian matches are in general rather generous towards home sides, even if the home sides are much lesser than the away ones. Another good example of this is how the leader of the Norwegian equalent of the Championship were 3.25 away against a team in mid-table there (who were 1.75), Sogndal won 5-2.

Vålerenga are 3-2-3 away from home and Odd are 2-3-2 at home. The odds really are strange, but in my opinion that's a good thing tonight seeing how they're big. Vålerenga will also need to win to stay in the title race, as a loss will see them 8 points adrift from Rosenborg at the top whilst Odd are just roaming around in the middle of the table.

Odds on Norwegian matches are in general rather generous towards home sides, even if the home sides are much lesser than the away ones. Another good example of this is how the leader of the Norwegian equalent of the Championship were 3.25 away against a team in mid-table there (who were 1.75), Sogndal won 5-2.

Odd have had the first three corners inside 10 minutes :frantic: