The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Anybody else fancy a new-look France to beat Norway at 13/8? Think it could turn out to be a cracking price with every single one of the French squad with something to prove to their new boss.

Anybody else fancy a new-look France to beat Norway at 13/8? Think it could turn out to be a cracking price with every single one of the French squad with something to prove to their new boss.

Maybe not then. Wankers.

Maybe not then. Wankers.

Backing Norway with £30 @ 2.75 > you.

Maybe not then. Wankers.

Backing Norway with £30 @ 2.75 > you.

:nope:

I backed Sven at 6/1 now he is 4/5 favourite. Don't let me down Sven! Could do with some luck...

For Villa? I put £5 on at 8/1.

Where did you get that? Maybe I was just a wee bit late.

Skybet. Jonny Hall found me the odds as well, I think.

I backed Sven at 6/1 now he is 4/5 favourite. Don't let me down Sven! Could do with some luck...

For Villa? I put £5 on at 8/1.

Where did you get that? Maybe I was just a wee bit late.

Skybet. Jonny Hall found me the odds as well, I think.

Ah cool. Skybet have blocked me from making an account for some reason. Says my details have been registered and when I try and contact them about it they blatantly block me from the chat. Never been on the site before! Maybe did it when drunk for the free bet and put in a fake name or something.

I'm no great seer Otter (or even a half-decent better for that matter :() but Blackburn can be pretty strong at home and Everton can be fairly unadventurous away from home!

And Everton are usually shit at the start of the season, aren't they? I'll back Blackburn dnb for that weekend.

Treble (To win)  4    £45.08  Doncaster vs Bristol City  Match betting  Doncaster  2.00 

Aberdeen vs Hamilton Match betting   Aberdeen 1.90

Peterhead vs Forfar Athletic Match betting Peterhead 2.00

Motherwell vs Hibernian Match betting Motherwell 2.50

Good luck for the season ahead guys, tought set of first fixtures, very tough but some really nice odds.

I would highly recommend Motherwell. Beat that Norwegian team in the uefa cup very comfortably and Hibs got gubbed by Maribor. Hibs have been on a terrible run of form all year and with no decent new signings I expect it to continue against a young in form Motherwell team managed by Craig Brown. 2.5 is very good value.

I'd be disappointed with a draw at the weekend. We should be looking to win away games like this. So we'll probably lose 1-0.

Will post my accy at some point nearer the big kick off.