Official Fifa Fantasy World Cup Newcastle Online League & Predictor League

Guest neesy111

Guest Roger Kint

I left about 5 players who i wont use in mine, basically the cheapest so i had more to play with when rotating the better ones. GK is worth the gamble to leave 2 shit ones behind him imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Jap Keeper and Villa Captain more or less saved that round from being a disaster for me.

erm how come I can change all my other players except Suarez?? plus he's appears to be stuck as my captain.

He got a red card. If they gets a red card you are stuck with them for that round, and they can not be substituted or hand over captaincy to someone else.

I had both Suarez (captain) and Felipe Melo yesterday. Three red cards for me so far. Gourcuff was the first.

erm how come I can change all my other players except Suarez?? plus he's appears to be stuck as my captain.

He got a red card. If they gets a red card you are stuck with them for that round, and they can not be substituted or hand over captaincy to someone else.

I had both Suarez (captain) and Felipe Melo yesterday. Three red cards for me so far. Gourcuff was the first.

Thanks - Makes sense now I suppose :(

Annoying that my captain is stuck on player that got 2 bloody points, and that I can only play two of Higuain, Tevez and Villa.

Guest firetotheworks

No attacking bonus for Maicon, honestly man I give up trying to work how they mark this shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Lahm, Bastian, Ozil...nice. Kept Messi in for Podolski though, Grr. Villa captain tonight.

85 points almost out of nowhere for me in this round. Very happy with that considering where I was at yesterday (19 points from 7 players)

Casillas, Iniesta, Pique and Villa © got me a lot of points today + Mertesacker and Ozil.

Guest Roger Kint

50 points and a headache of a choice. Ramos or Pique to come in, Xavio or Iniesta, Klose for Van Persie(7 points) hmmmmm

41 points with 3 players played.

Wow guys, sincerely, whoever is the first placed and only one infront of me. I am going to haunt you or just hunt you down.

I am going to be crowned the Fantasy winner.

Guest Roger Kint

50 points and a headache of a choice. Ramos or Pique to come in, Xavio or Iniesta, Klose for Van Persie(7 points) hmmmmm

Or play both defenders and ignore a midfielder