Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: I love how casually he uses the word rape.

Hahah, he thought actually paused before too, as if he was actually considering his choice of words, then somehow came up with rape.

Classic.

:lol: It's even funnier now.

:lol: I love how casually he uses the word rape.

Hahah, he thought actually paused before too, as if he was actually considering his choice of words, then somehow came up with rape.

Classic.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Im expecting the Holland Denmark match to be the first one with really good football.

Im expecting the Holland Denmark match to be the first one with really good football.

Thought the US v England match occasionally had some good football. South Korea too.

Thought the US v England match occasionally had some good football. South Korea too.

Change your fucking avatar, man.

Change your f***ing avatar, man.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

A bad boy in Norwegian football eh, what did he do? Call someone a ninny?

Bite people.

With those joke teeth things? Hardcore.

A bad boy in Norwegian football eh, what did he do? Call someone a ninny?

Bite people.

With those joke teeth things? Hardcore.

He's short, and when he played someone that's 202cm he was apparently nibbling on his nipple during a corner. :lol:

I fail to understand all that hype about Serbia.

They look strong on paper, but midfield they're lacking. Jovanovic is pacy and that Krasic is alright but they've done nothing this game. Zigic is on a similar level to Crouch and that Pantellic can't control a ball for toffee.

Change your fucking avatar, man.

:thup:

The pun underneath is genius to be fair :lol:

The pun underneath is genius to be fair :lol:

:lol: :smitten:

No matter how much of a dick I'm being now, You and I know you'll make your money back when the NFL starts up again.