Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ball Shrivelling nervous here.

Ah, it's only England man.  Villa Park May 2009 was nerve wracking, this is just... Concerning.

I was working straight after that match, watched it in the bar then 15mins later serving people in the same place. It was horrific.

E------Rooney--Defoe--------N

L---------Gerrard---------------E

O--Milner--Lampard--Barry--L

C------Terry----Upson---------G

------------James-----------------

Maybe something like that? Relying on the fullbacks for width?

I just don't want to see Gerrard or Milner in wide positions...

Hopefully something like that as that seems quite offensive. Hoping for a 3-0 win or something like that as this would mean top of the group and "only" Serbia in the next round.

Slovenia v England line-ups 

Slovenia: 1-Samir Handanovic; 2-Miso Brecko, 4-Marko Suler, 5-Bostjan Cesar, 13-Bojan Jokic; 10-Valter Birsa, 8-Robert Koren, 18-Aleksandar Radosavljevic, 17-Andraz Kirm; 9-Zlatan Ljubijankic, 11-Milivoje Novakovic.

England: 1-David James; 2-Glen Johnson, 15-Matthew Upson, 6-John Terry, 3-Ashley Cole; 16-James Milner, 4-Steven Gerrard, 8-Frank Lampard, 14-Gareth Barry; 19-Jermain Defoe, 10-Wayne Rooney.

Referee: Wolfgang Stark (Germany)

USA v Algeria line-ups: 

United States: 1-Tim Howard; 6-Steve Cherundolo, 15-Jay DeMerit, 12-Jonathan Bornstein, 3-Carlos Bocanegra; 10-Landon Donovan, 4-Michael Bradley, 19-Maurice Edu, 8-Clint Dempsey; 17-Jozy Altidore, 9-Hercules Gomez.

Algeria: 23-Rais Ouheb Mbouli; 2-Majid Bougherra, 5-Rafik Halliche, 4-Antar Yahia, 3-Nader Belhadj, 21-Fouad Kadir, 19-Hassan Yebda, 8-Medhi Lacen, 15-Karim Ziani, 11-Rafik Djebbour, 13-Karim Matmour.

Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)

Guest geordienorway

What a great day of football. Will be great watching this from a neutral point of view.

No Gooch?! :kasper:

Glad Gomez starts though.

And Edu is good. But jesus, Bornstein in there? Dear god.

I was shitting it when I assumed Gooch was at the back, but now? Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

No Gooch?! :kasper:

Glad Gomez starts though.

And Edu is good. But jesus, Bornstein in there? Dear god.

I was shitting it when I assumed Gooch was at the back, but now? f*** f*** f*** f***.

The good news is Edu provides great cover back there, he nearly plays as a CB as it is. So hopefully we can get away without Gooch in the center. But Bornstein out on the wings will give me nightmares.

Dawson is better than Upson.

most championship defenders are better than Upson it isn't hard. No idea why he's there when there are better cbs sitting on some beach on holiday.

I don't see a massive gulf between the two, but would rather have played Dawson.

Some lady on Fox is wearing an England shirt, but she's "rooting for the USA as well". Fuck is this shit!

cough UNIVISION cough

:lol: Not on yet. No chicas during the week, either. They do something called "Analysis". :huff:

:lol: Ameritoon, I'm just as fucked up as you, man. Jesus we have to win!

Guest firetotheworks

Dawson is better than Upson.

most championship defenders are better than Upson it isn't hard. No idea why he's there when there are better cbs sitting on some beach on holiday.

This comment, and your photo of Nolan suggests to me that your opinion has been tainted by the Championship.

Some lady on Fox is wearing an England shirt, but she's "rooting for the USA as well". Fuck is this shit!

cough UNIVISION cough

:lol: Not on yet. No chicas during the week, either. They do something called "Analysis". :huff:

:lol: Ameritoon, I'm just as fucked up as you, man. Jesus we have to win!

:lol: Devastating