Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Stanley Cup is the most ridiculous cup in the world man!

Fuck outta here, Fake Decky!

I just mean the sheer size of it man :lol: You would know just by looking at it that its for a USA sport too. Do they really have to engrave coach names, player names, club staff names etc on it, I mean how big is it gonna get? :lol:

The Stanley Cup is the most ridiculous cup in the world man!

Fuck outta here, Fake Decky!

I just mean the sheer size of it man :lol: You would know just by looking at it that its for a USA sport too. Do they really have to engrave coach names, player names, club staff names etc on it, I mean how big is it gonna get? :lol:

They're leaving it at that size. It used to be smaller but kept growing as years went by. Everyone involved in a championship season gets their name engraved. It's a beautiful trophy, man.

Why are Argentina wearing their dark blue away shorts & socks with their light blue home shirt?  I won't stand for it.

Think its because Mexico are wearing white shorts. Its a bit ridiculous really

Why are Argentina wearing their dark blue away shorts & socks with their light blue home shirt?  I won't stand for it.

Think its because Mexico are wearing white shorts. Its a bit ridiculous really

Argentina wear black shorts, not white.  There is no clash there. 

Guest firetotheworks

I find Mark Bright making comments about Messi offensive.

:lol: Is he saying what Messi should have done? He's really doing that?

No, he saying things like 'brilliant by Messi', 'that's so good' etc. He shouldn't even be mentioning him tbh, it's disrespectful.

Messi is becoming like C.Ronaldo - such a reduced force when he is being greedy/going for goal when there are better options available to him.

it's a good point, messi's quality was compounded by his unselfishness - if he becomes another ronaldo he'll be easier to play...if someone is ALWAYS going to try and score in football it's easier to stop than a person who might shoot/pass and can do either

nothing to worry about for mess with me, he just might not slot into it as well for argentina as well as he does for barca