Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>> Klose

Glad the fat one will keep the record to be frank.

It's a victory for inspiration over perspiration.

s****.  Maybe if Ronaldo had more perspiration he'd have been in a position to extend his record further rather than settle into his decline towards being a fat f***ing tranny-loving waster (who's a millionairre granted).

No time for the Germans per se but fair play to Klose - it's similar to when Lineker came close to beating Charlton's record for England; he was a limited player but if he had of broken it he'd have deserved it simple as that.

As it happens if Klose is out I'm happy for my bets but if I had nowt riding on it I'd have been rooting for the lad.

As opposed to you, a 34 year old who can't even spell 'millionaire' and resorts to posting such nonsense to get attention?

:lol:

what?  what's my age got to do with it, or my spelling?  jesus

and "as opposed to you"; i'm not a professional footballer ffs

i mean i miss the point pretty often and post some shite but you've topped me there

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>> Klose

Glad the fat one will keep the record to be frank.

It's a victory for inspiration over perspiration.

s****.  Maybe if Ronaldo had more perspiration he'd have been in a position to extend his record further rather than settle into his decline towards being a fat f***ing tranny-loving waster (who's a millionairre granted).

No time for the Germans per se but fair play to Klose - it's similar to when Lineker came close to beating Charlton's record for England; he was a limited player but if he had of broken it he'd have deserved it simple as that.

As it happens if Klose is out I'm happy for my bets but if I had nowt riding on it I'd have been rooting for the lad.

As opposed to you, a 34 year old who can't even spell 'millionaire' and resorts to posting such nonsense to get attention?

:lol:

what?  what's my age got to do with it, or my spelling?  jesus

and "as opposed to you"; i'm not a professional footballer ffs

i mean i miss the point pretty often and post some s**** but you've topped me there

Well Ronaldo was the best professional footballer in the world for half a decade, calling him a waster says it all about you.

Muller reminds me a little of a young Shearer

What?? Why?? :lol:

Just his style of play, the way he dummied a shot to get space before shooting earlier. I could be way off like but the way he crosses a ball aswell.