Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>> Klose

Glad the fat one will keep the record to be frank.

It's a victory for inspiration over perspiration.

s****.  Maybe if Ronaldo had more perspiration he'd have been in a position to extend his record further rather than settle into his decline towards being a fat f***ing tranny-loving waster (who's a millionairre granted).

No time for the Germans per se but fair play to Klose - it's similar to when Lineker came close to beating Charlton's record for England; he was a limited player but if he had of broken it he'd have deserved it simple as that.

As it happens if Klose is out I'm happy for my bets but if I had nowt riding on it I'd have been rooting for the lad.

As opposed to you, a 34 year old who can't even spell 'millionaire' and resorts to posting such nonsense to get attention?

:lol:

what?  what's my age got to do with it, or my spelling?  jesus

and "as opposed to you"; i'm not a professional footballer ffs

i mean i miss the point pretty often and post some s**** but you've topped me there

Well Ronaldo was the best professional footballer in the world for half a decade, calling him a waster says it all about you.

Half a decade sounds a lot more impressive than 5 years considering he was at PSV in his late teens and one of the worlds brightest talents in his early 20's.  He had it all and it slipped away, injury being a massive factor. Depression, I now know, a major one.

Gazza-eque in some respects so I'll tell you what, you keep laughing at Gazza yesterday as your post on the Moat thread said and I'll keep laughing at Ronaldo for being a fat fucker in a hotel room with 3 tranny's, how's that? 

Ronaldo still achieved more in his early years than pretty much every other footballer has in a whole career. He didn't even the need the years he was fat in.

Ronaldo is the best striker of all time, but at the end of the day Klose has been consistently brilliant in World Cups and if he ended up beating the record it would have been fair enough.

Ronaldo still achieved more in his early years than pretty much every other footballer has in a whole career. He didn't even the need the years he was fat in.

Ronaldo is the best striker of all time , but at the end of the day Klose has been consistently brilliant in World Cups and if he ended up beating the record it would have been fair enough.

Very very (different thread) debatable

s****.  Maybe if Ronaldo had more perspiration he'd have been in a position to extend his record further rather than settle into his decline towards being a fat f***ing tranny-loving waster (who's a millionairre granted).

No time for the Germans per se but fair play to Klose - it's similar to when Lineker came close to beating Charlton's record for England; he was a limited player but if he had of broken it he'd have deserved it simple as that.

As it happens if Klose is out I'm happy for my bets but if I had nowt riding on it I'd have been rooting for the lad.

As opposed to you, a 34 year old who can't even spell 'millionaire' and resorts to posting such nonsense to get attention?

i mean i miss the point pretty often and post some s**** but you've topped me there

Well Ronaldo was the best professional footballer in the world for half a decade, calling him a waster says it all about you.

Half a decade sounds a lot more impressive than 5 years considering he was at PSV in his late teens and one of the worlds brightest talents in his early 20's.  He had it all and it slipped away, injury being a massive factor. Depression, I now know, a major one.

Gazza-eque in some respects so I'll tell you what, you keep laughing at Gazza yesterday as your post on the Moat thread said and I'll keep laughing at Ronaldo for being a fat f***er in a hotel room with 3 tranny's, how's that? 

Gazza didn't win the World Cup twice or be named the best player in the world.

Plus, nobody called Gazza a waster.

Gazza-eque in some respects so I'll tell you what, you keep laughing at Gazza yesterday as your post on the Moat thread said and I'll keep laughing at Ronaldo for being a fat f***er in a hotel room with 3 tranny's, how's that? 

Speaking of Gazza, you'll have been up to Rothbury in a fucking flash last night when you heard he was giving out free chicken?

Amazing that Germany have played both Cacau and Gomez ahead of Keisling this tournament. Don't quite get that.

Yeah, Keisling has had a great season aswell.

In fact you could even argue he should have been in ahead of Klose  considering the season just past. Fair play to Klose though.

God. The Internet. One word out of 50 and people jump on it like a tranny during carnival.

And I think before Gazza was diagnosed as mentally ill a lot of people called him a waster, and an alky, and a wifebeater amongst others.

God. The Internet. One word out of 50 and people jump on it like a tranny during carnival.

And I think before Gazza was diagnosed as mentally ill a lot of people called him a waster, and an alky, and a wifebeater amongst others.

I didn't. I think wifebeaters are pretty cool anyway.

Speaking of Gazza, you'll have been up to Rothbury in a fucking flash last night when you heard he was giving out free chicken?

Ronny, it's Gazza!!

Speaking of Gazza, you'll have been up to Rothbury in a f***ing flash last night when you heard he was giving out free chicken?

Too far to drive, but I considered it for 5 minutes.

I didn't. I think wifebeaters are pretty cool anyway.

For once we agree.  As I said to the other half yesterday, "why do you make me hurt you?".

Ronny, it's Gazza!!