Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gareth Southgate is ITV's saving grace. Really, surprisingly good pundit. Get him on the BBC and f*** Lee Dixon off to ITV.

Aye, Southgates clearly a fairly intelligent guy.

The lack of noise when any goal is scored is beginning to annoy me like, its the world cup, i weant to see crazy celebrations.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/830807-empty-seats-at-low-key-world-cup-matches-to-be-probed-by-fifa

Football bosses are to investigate why thousands of ticket-holders failed to show for two matches in the opening round of group games at the World Cup over the weekend.

Looked like a Boro match in some places at Greece-S. Korea, pretty shocking to be honest when you consider how many people would like to be in that seat (even fans of other countries, while you're in South Africa I'd imagine you want to see as many games as possible.)

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/830807-empty-seats-at-low-key-world-cup-matches-to-be-probed-by-fifa

Football bosses are to investigate why thousands of ticket-holders failed to show for two matches in the opening round of group games at the World Cup over the weekend.

Looked like a Boro match in some places at Greece-S. Korea, pretty shocking to be honest when you consider how many people would like to be in that seat (even fans of other countries, while you're in South Africa I'd imagine you want to see as many games as possible.)

it was said at some point in that game that it had the lowest take up of all the games in the competition.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah shite. I didn't know Bassong had declared for Cameroon, I probably would have put him in my team.