Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah shite. I didn't know Bassong had declared for Cameroon, I probably would have put him in my team.

;D

I thought you were reading the Parky thread!

So other than Honda, who else from Japan is worth looking out for? They've usually got a few decent players.

Nagatomo, their left back, is the hardest working player I've ever seen.

He's also tiny though.

Ah s****. I didn't know Bassong had declared for Cameroon, I probably would have put him in my team.

Parky is kicking the TV in at the site of that.

:lol: because it's true.

don't mention joel matip to parky.

So other than Honda, who else from Japan is worth looking out for? They've usually got a few decent players.

Nagatomo i think it was impressed me against England.

Nagatomo, their left back, is the hardest working player I've ever seen.

He's also tiny though.

Cool.  :thup:

I also recognised the name Hasebe. Think he's the captain. Supposed to be pretty good also I believe.

Annoying they keep saying Eto'o plays for just "Milan".

Very annoying. Also happened throughout the Champions League aswell though.

it's a given in this country that milan is ac milan and inter is inter milan.

it's a bit like getting annoyed when they say PSV instead of PSV eindhoven.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No idea why Mark Lawrence (money aside) commentates on football, he always sounds like he detests everything he's seeing and would much prefer be somewhere else strangling cats.

No idea why Mark Lawrence (money aside) commentates on football, he always sounds like he detests everything he's seeing and would much prefer be somewhere else strangling cats.

:lol:

So bloody true. It's like Victor Meldrew commentating on the youths hanging about at the bottom of his street.

is this mark lawrence the father of the co-comentator on the bbc ?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

is this mark lawrence the father of the co-comentator on the bbc ?

The same, do you know him?

:lol:

So bloody true. It's like Victor Meldrew commentating on the youths hanging about at the bottom of his street.

;D

Annoying they keep saying Eto'o plays for just "Milan".

Very annoying. Also happened throughout the Champions League aswell though.

it's a given in this country that milan is ac milan and inter is inter milan.

it's a bit like getting annoyed when they say PSV instead of PSV eindhoven.

Inter is Inter and Milan is A.C. Milan whatever the country. If you referred to Inter as Milan to an Inter fan you'd probably get a nasty stare or a prompt slap. It's probably pedantic but it really winds me up that they always get it wrong.

Guest firetotheworks

I've gone from hating Lawrenson a while ago, to thinking he's actually fucking class. It's weird.