Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are probably playing the winner of this game in the second round. Still not sure which one I prefer. Portugal I guess. Better rivalry and we'd probably have a harder time dealing with CIV's physicality.

Presumptuous f***er. :lol:

Aye, first time in my fucking life that I go to an international tournament with justified feeling of arrogance, let me bask in it before I get thrown into the abyss of a customary quarter final exit :snod:

There is nothing wrong with the ball really. We've been training and playing with it for the last month and it's great. Not at such high altitude though. The first couple of sessions it was a bit hit and miss with the long passes due to it moving faster in the air but all in all it's great. Even for me as a goalkeeper.

There is nothing wrong with the ball really. We've been training and playing with it for the last month and it's great. Not at such high altitude though. The first couple of sessions it was a bit hit and miss with the long passes due to it moving faster in the air but all in all it's great. Even for me as a goalkeeper.

Thanks for posting, Greeny.

Thanks for posting, Greeny.

:) I'm Swedish FFS!