Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cannot wait for France Mexico. I love Mexico when they aren't playing us.

Me too. Probably the only two.

:lol: It's not the most popular opinion. Has England ever played in the Azteca?

Hope we never see the useless, horn-blowing wankers in a World Cup again.

Yeah, yeah, yeah we get it already. You guys are just impossible.  :lol:

You lot don't deserve and will never get a world cup anyway cuz all your FA lot are dodgy and are making false accusations behind closed doors. :razz:

Not only are South Africa cack, but tactically they were awful.

:lol: wtf

I see you England supporters have got your confidence back eh? Slating SA for drawing with Mexico and losing to Uruguay. What's that about? OKay, guess we'll see what happens with your lot come Friday. You haven't been looking too hot though.

Who has looked hot so far then, bar Germany **

I see you England supporters have got your confidence back eh? Slating SA for drawing with Mexico and losing to Uruguay. What's that about? OKay, guess we'll see what happens with your lot come Friday. You haven't been looking too hot though.

Shut the f*** up, man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not much fun when the shoes on the other foot eh? Haven't even said anything out of the ordinary and you've got your knickers in a twist! Just think you're all tempting fate harping on about how everyone els has been shit. Not a smart move imo. Especially considering fate already has something against you, just ask Rob Green  :razz:

Where are you from?

That'll be where Maradona scored the two most famous goals arguably of all time versus England.

Shut the f*** up, man.

Not much fun when the shoes on the other foot eh? Haven't even said anything out of the ordinary and you've got your knickers in a twist! Just think you're all tempting fate harping on about how everyone els has been shit. Not a smart move imo. Especially considering fate already has something against you, just ask Rob Green  :razz:

Now, to be fair... That was a Clint Dempsey wonder strike. Pure fire.

Didn't think Uruguay would qualify but they look like proving me wrong, got a bit of luck against poor opposition tonight but their front two were always going to be dangerous. Can't see them going too far with such an average midfield though.

That'll be where Maradona scored the two most famous goals arguably of all time versus England.

:lol: So then the English will agree with me if I say we need to burn that place to the ground.

:lol: So then the English will agree with me if I say we need to burn that place to the ground.

No way! Grounds like that must go on forever. Its one of the most famous stadiums in the world. One day i will go...one day.

Shut the f*** up, man.

Now, to be fair... That was a Clint Dempsey wonder strike. Pure fire.

Deuce be rockin'!

my balls are real

so home boy please

don't tempt me

or i'll cross you over like the

great clint dempsey

the rhyme is simple so

please don't tread on this

this is soccer and rap

with a screwed up twist

Guest elbee909

Shut the f*** up, man.

This being a shit World Cup, and a shit home team, has nothing whatsoever to do with England.  Still, keep going on, eh.

No way! Grounds like that must go on forever. Its one of the most famous stadiums in the world. One day i will go...one day.

Go the next time USA and Mexico play.

Then we'll burn it. Once you've seen it.

who do you support then? nigeria?

Nigeria 1st and then England 2nd. However, my England support isn't nearly as strong tbf. You've all been a bit too cheeky  :aww:

And yes Nigeria would have you lot easily. No question at all  :pow:

Nigeria 1st and then England 2nd. However, my England support isn't nearly as strong tbf. You've all been a bit too cheeky   :aww:

I had absolutely no idea you were Nigerian.

Look at a limited team like Switzerland and how they played to their strengths. SA were naive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/worldcup/scandals/2.jpg

Edit: Too late.

Mexico has lost one (?) competive match at Azteca? Costa Rica a few years back, other than that it's a fortress for them.

:lol: It's not the most popular opinion. Have England ever played in the Azteca?

fyp

Nigeria 1st and then England 2nd. However, my England support isn't nearly as strong tbf. You've all been a bit too cheeky   :aww:

how do you see your group's games going tomorrow? fail to win against greece and you're out imo.

:lol: Look at that cheating bastard.

:lol: Look at that cheating bastard.

Look at that brilliant ball.