Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.freewebs.com/cubescott/Cheese_Eating_Surrender_Monkey.gif

Living up to their reputation, then. Olé!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:lol: Christ.

What?!!? :lol: :dontknow: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's chewing! Oh man the level of effort here...

• Circumference: FIFA Standard: 68.5-69.5cm, Jabulani: 69.0 +/- 0.2

• Roundness: Diameter is measured in 16 different locations. FIFA Standard: max 1.5% difference, Jabulani: max 1.0% difference

• Water Absorption: A ball is pressed and rotated in water 250 times: FIFA Standard: max 10% weight increase. Jabulani: 0% weight increase

• Weight: FIFA standard: 420-445 grams, Jabulani: 440 +/- 0.2 grams

• Uniform Rebound: The only dynamic FIFA test, the ball is dropped ten times onto a steel plate from a two meter height. The difference from the lowest to the highest bounce can be no more than 10 cm. Jabulani bounced in a range from 143 to 149 cm.

• Loss of Pressure: Air pressure measured three days after inflation. FIFA Standard: 20% max loss, Jabulani: 10% max loss

Domenech is so bad could be the 1st manager to be sacked during the tournament*.

* = Said for effect not researched at all.

the thinking behind the decision to appoint this muppet in the first place " we can prove thet ze french footballer is ze best in le monde by appointing le utter clown as manager and letting ze players do eet all on zere own"

• Circumference: FIFA Standard: 68.5-69.5cm, Jabulani: 69.0 +/- 0.2

• Roundness: Diameter is measured in 16 different locations. FIFA Standard: max 1.5% difference, Jabulani: max 1.0% difference

• Water Absorption: A ball is pressed and rotated in water 250 times: FIFA Standard: max 10% weight increase. Jabulani: 0% weight increase

• Weight: FIFA standard: 420-445 grams, Jabulani: 440 +/- 0.2 grams

• Uniform Rebound: The only dynamic FIFA test, the ball is dropped ten times onto a steel plate from a two meter height. The difference from the lowest to the highest bounce can be no more than 10 cm. Jabulani bounced in a range from 143 to 149 cm.

• Loss of Pressure: Air pressure measured three days after inflation. FIFA Standard: 20% max loss, Jabulani: 10% max loss

So the ball is more consistent than previous balls, meets all regulations while being on the heavier side as well, it should be the best ball so far.

You can see the ball behaves oddly, though. Doesn't seem to bend or dip properly at all. Maybe it's the altitude. :mystery:

Probably best asking a German on that one, see if its acting the same here as they've had in the last 6 months.

You can see the ball behaves oddly, though. Doesn't seem to bend or dip properly at all. Maybe it's the altitude. :mystery:

Probably best asking a German on that one, see if its acting the same here as they've had in the last 6 months.

Have watched some Bayern matches last season in which the ball was used. I really don't think I saw anything which would be "strange" about the ball. It seemed normal all the time tbh. And no one of the Bayern players complained about it either.

I somehow think that strange behavour of the ball has more to do with the altitude.

Shearer is much more likable and watchable when he's relaxed and out of the studio.

Really? I thought that he didn't quite look as comfortable speaking to ordinary folks out in the townships as he does in the studio. Top man though. :thup:

Have watched some Bayern matches last season in which the ball was used. I really don't think I saw anything which would be "strange" about the ball. It seemed normal all the time tbh. And no one of the Bayern players complained about it either.

I somehow think that strange behavour of the ball has more to do with the altitude.

apart from about 3 bounces that took a bit extra kick off the turf  the ball seems to have been stark raving normal.

apart from about 3 bounces that took a bit extra kick off the turf  the ball seems to have been stark raving normal.

As I've said, I haven't seen anything in the Bundesliga matches I've watched. At the world cup, of course, I have.

Baker seems to be missing the fact that Uruguay have a better goal difference than Mexico. France would need an even bigger swing to go through. And they'd play the Argies anyway.