Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

Slovenia have mastered the ball!

I get the impression too many are using the ball as a convenient excuse for not getting it right.

'Course I'm not playing with the thing !;)

Why aren't we getting more replays of the goal? They showed like one or two at most, then that's it. FFS. I want to see it replayed at least 4-5 times from multiple angles given how good the shot was.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine picking an entire team from the population of Tyne & Wear, Northumberland and County Durham for the World Cup to play a country that's got nearly 310 million people to pick from. That's what Slovenia's had to do!

Mental :lol:

Harper

Taylor

Wheater

Johnson

Carrick

Shola

Carroll

Fill that with whoever else I've forgotten, and I'd fancy our chances of losing.

Imagine picking an entire team from the population of Tyne & Wear, Northumberland and County Durham for the World Cup to play a country that's got nearly 310 million people to pick from. That's what Slovenia's had to do!

Harper

Taylor

Wheater

Johnson

Carrick

Shola

Carroll

Fill that with whoever else I've forgotten, and I'd fancy our chances of losing.

Martin Taylor

Jack Colback

Peter Damage

Harper

Taylor

Wheater

Johnson

Carrick

Shola

Carroll

I'd fancy their chances of winning, USA are all about effort and nothing else.  That's great when you face a big name team and the passion is their, but when you go up against a smaller team and the passion isn't their what else do they have?

Harper

Taylor

Wheater

Johnson

Carrick

Shola

Carroll

Martin Taylor

Jack Colback

Peter Damage

I went to school with him. I was a shit player but I was the only one who could get thr ball of him at times. I like to keep an eye on how well he does, he seemed canny for Ipswich last year.

Btw you could put Jack Walkers name on that list aswell, who once scored against Bayern Munich.