Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Howard doesn't enjoy one on ones. I remember when Wolves took the lead at GP, Howard jumped expecting the chip, and Doyle just rolled it under him. :lol:

Probably only enjoys them against Heskey.

I can't get over how the same group of guys can go from focused to shit so quickly.

We keep the ball on the ground, stop being shit at the back and we can win this. Gotta score 3, though. :lol: What the fuck happened in that first half. I want a mulligan, man.

Guest Phil K

Howard doesn't enjoy one on ones. I remember when Wolves took the lead at GP, Howard jumped expecting the chip, and Doyle just rolled it under him. :lol:

Probably only enjoys them against Heskey.

LOL

I can't get over how the same group of guys can go from focused to shit so quickly.

We keep the ball on the ground, stop being shit at the back and we can win this. Gotta score 3, though. :lol: What the fuck happened in that first half. I want a mulligan, man.

On the evidence of the first half, it suggests how much of the performance on Saturday was the fact you were playing England, IMO.

Lets see what the NY times says about this :fwap:

USA beat Slovakia 0-2

Yankees and Mets tonight. Would could score ten and the back page would still be Subway Series.

Guest firetotheworks

American commentators, man!

"The US down minus two on goal differential." :lol:

PAHAHA. Amazing.

Guest johnson293

Except when its Heskey bearing down on him!!