Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

I'd like to see Altidore at Newcastle. He didn't set the world alight at Hull but looks like he has pace and power. No chance of getting him like..

I'd like to see Altidore at Newcastle. He didn't set the world alight at Hull but looks like he has pace and power. No chance of getting him like..

I agree. Last I heard Villareal wanted £6 million, not sure if anyone has shown interest though. Would be well worth it especially considering he is just 20. He is a very useful player to have with that pace and power like you say. He also seems to make some really good runs.

I agree. Last I heard Villareal wanted £6 million, not sure if anyone has shown interest though. Would be well worth it especially considering he is just 20. He is a very useful player to have with that pace and power like you say. He also seems to make some really good runs.

I really like him, in the box he causes any defence issues with his strength and directness. Very good player.