Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4-3-1-2 next game please

James

G. Johnson          Terry            Carra        A. Cole

G. Barry        Lampard        J. Cole

Gerrard

Rooney                      Defoe/Crouch

Whats all this shit about not dropping Rooney? I thought one of the first rules in business is that "No-one is inexpendible!"

He did NOTHING tonight to make me feel he would make an impact on wednesday, in fact,  that he would impede our chances! If he is to be given the higher strata or untouchables treatment, I would say "You have an hour Wayne. Make your mark, or make way for the Beanstalk!

You're right, like, Lanky. But get out of the football forum.

4-3-1-2 next game please

James

G. Johnson          Terry             Carra         A. Cole

G. Barry        Lampard         J. Cole

Gerrard

Suspended.

Whats all this shit about not dropping Rooney? I thought one of the first rules in business is that "No-one is inexpendible!"

He did NOTHING tonight to make me feel he would make an impact on wednesday, in fact,  that he would impede our chances! If he is to be given the higher strata or untouchables treatment, I would say "You have an hour Wayne. Make your mark, or make way for the Beanstalk!

:lol: You should cheer for us, Lank, man.

:yikes:

who is this Wise LBW person?

:lol: You should cheer for us, Lank, man.

I got you bastards for a sweepstake at work, well pissed off. :tickedoff:

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, it takes Russel fucking Brand to beg the question of Where the fuck is Joe Cole!?

4-3-1-2 next game please

James

G. Johnson          Terry             Carra         A. Cole

G. Barry        Lampard         J. Cole

Gerrard

Suspended.

Highlight of the night, tbf.

Commentator - "Carragher has been booked which means he misses the game against Slovenia on Thursday"

Me - "GTFI"

Now we know why Beckham's there. "Wayne, once upon a time I was the most hated man in Britain. I received death threats every day and feared for my own safety. Now it's your turn. It only lasted two years, so you'll get over it. Chins up."

Now we know why Beckham's there. "Wayne, once upon a time I was the most hated man in Britain. I received death threats every day and feared for my own safety. Now it's your turn. It only lasted two years, so you'll get over it. Chins up."

:lol: