Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest malandro

4-1-4-1 is our best chance, always has been.

That or ITV broadcasting random adverts during the game.

I wish Beckham would fuck off. He’s not a member of the squad or a coach. So what does the attention seeking hanger on do apart from continue his money spinning association with the national team?

I wish Beckham would fuck off. He’s not a member of the squad or a coach. So what does the attention seeking hanger on do apart from continue his money spinning association with the national team?

I suspect we've got bigger problems than David Beckham. There's a sports psychologist with the squad: WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!

Don't see why people feel the need to criticise Beckham ffs.

He's injured, missing out on what would have been his last swansong as a professional player. Yet he isn't sulking and moaning, he's gone along with the team on invite and is there in person as a regular supporter would be. He isn't getting paid, he isn't detrimental to the team, what the fuck is the problem?

The man can do no wrong in my eyes, one of the few properly commited England players over the last decade. Not to mention he seems like a genuinely decent bloke.

Guest toonbaz

showed more passion from the bench than anyone on the pitch tonight.

Guest malandro

I wish Beckham would f*** off. Hes not a member of the squad or a coach. So what does the attention seeking hanger on do apart from continue his money spinning association with the national team?

I suspect we've got bigger problems than David Beckham. There's a sports psychologist with the squad: WHAT THE f*** IS HE DOING?!

Talking shite? That’s what most sports psychologists do.

He's injured, missing out on what would have been his last swansong as a professional player. Yet he isn't sulking and moaning, he's gone along with the team on invite and is there in person as a regular supporter would be. He isn't getting paid, he isn't detrimental to the team, what the fuck is the problem?

The man can do no wrong in my eyes, one of the few properly commited England players over the last decade. Not to mention he seems like a genuinely decent bloke.

:clap:

Guest Phil K

Interesting to see Rooney ranting against England fans.

Maybe if you actually DID something, instead of expecting praise for doing f*** all, they wouldn't boo, Wayne ?

You weren't playing Brazil, mate. You weren't playing Germany. It was whipping boys ALGERIA FFS.

And YOU weren't much use, either were you, Wayne ? Heskey was more use than you.

Well, either move performances up 1000% or go home and be rightly laughed at, at the "world class" tag, pal.

Not just you Wayne - safe, no risk 5 yard passes from Lampard are no use to anyone.

On the bright side, David James was fine.

If Beckham was playing I'd hands down want England to win this WC. Absolutely love him.

Without him there's not a player on England I have any time for, but with him the time I have for him more than makes up for how much I think certain players are cunts.

i don't see why capello wants him there tbh nothing against beckham but he is not a coach (so says capello) so why is he there? glorified cheerleader?

Can't say a bad word about Beckham. A one legged Beckham would have been better than any of the shit on display tonight, always produced his club form for his country, which this shower of fucking shite seem incapable of doing. Even on the bench he's showing more passion than the lot of them, and its disgusting to see cunts like Simon Bird are already lining up to take shots at him. One thing Kinnear was 100% right about is Simon Bird, a fucking twat of the highest calibre.

Guest malandro

He's injured, missing out on what would have been his last swansong as a professional player. Yet he isn't sulking and moaning, he's gone along with the team on invite and is there in person as a regular supporter would be. He isn't getting paid, he isn't detrimental to the team, what the f*** is the problem?

If he was committed to England he would have retired from international football when he decided to play third rate football in the states in exchange for large wads of cash.  Instead he hung around picking up underserved caps and depriving other players the opportunity to gain experience.

He's injured, missing out on what would have been his last swansong as a professional player. Yet he isn't sulking and moaning, he's gone along with the team on invite and is there in person as a regular supporter would be. He isn't getting paid, he isn't detrimental to the team, what the f*** is the problem?

If he was committed to England he would have retired from international football when he decided to play third rate football in the states in exchange for large wads of cash.  Instead he hung around picking up underserved caps and depriving other players the opportunity to gain experience.

Clueless

i agree but thats not his fault.

Undeserved caps? He's still the only one in the entire England camp that can put in a decent fucking cross.

Clueless

More than clueless tbh.

Guest malandro

Clueless

So what does he do?

Clueless

So what does he do?

Provides more class crosses and breakthrough passes than any of the current squad manages. His pace may be gone, but fuck me you would be a totally different team with the option of a Beckham sub after 60 minutes if you needed that pass to break  through a defence, which you do.

Guest Phil K

Its Lampard we need to be looking at. Consistently poor for England since 2004.

It is like watching Michael Owen play for us.

Good comparison