Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really feel sorry for Australia. 2006 it was the referee against Italy. Last match against Germany it was the referee who sent Cahill off. And now it is the referee again who sents Kewell off.

I really feel sorry for Australia. 2006 it was the referee against Italy. Last match against Germany it was the referee who sent Cahill off. And now it is the referee again who sents Kewell off.

:smug: great isn't it?

And of course it was Graham Poll who failed to send Simunic off in 2006 too, although it didn't matter greatly in the end.

Erm, who the fuck else is going to send the players off other than the referee? ???

Erm, who the fuck else is going to send the players off other than the referee? ???

Of course it's the ref man. But those are wrong decisions.

We really don't have the technology to turn Mark Bright off?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/553/010444289826500.jpg

:lol: I really hope that's the right guy.

Aye, it is. Can you imagine his voice? I bet you fucking can't.

How on earth was the Kewell dcision wrong?

He had his arm on his body. Where should his arm had gone there?

Also don't think it was a proper handball, he got punished because his lower arm was pointing away from his body, but his upper arm was right next to the body and he didn't look like actively searching the ball with his "hand", just his shoulder.

That said, I do enjoy watching Australia fail.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/102223265.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E698CA74F1821D5F38A7E40ECC9BF1B39B900B49E26FB36EA3E30A760B0D811297

Wasn't exactrly like his arm was by his side.

Also don't think it was a proper handball, he got punished because his lower arm was pointing away from his body, but his upper arm was right next to the body and he didn't look like actively searching the ball with his "hand", just his shoulder.

Exactly.

:lol: I have to hear it. I can't stand not being in on the joke.

Exactly.

It was harsh. Even if he had his hands behind his back, he probably would have been clipped there.

:lol: I have to hear it. I can't stand not being in on the joke.

I'll record some commentary for you.

From what I could tell, not only was his arm not stuck down his side, but there's was also some slight movement towards the ball.

No choice for the ref.