Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

The ref from the Chile Switzerland match has made this ref seem even better than he is.

Guest firetotheworks

Just thinking about Xavi there, there's so many players in the world that you can praise, that will at some point let you down. I can only think of Xavi in the modern era where you can truly wax lyrical about him, and never in your wildest dreams imagine that he'll ever do anything but prove you right. He's a level above pretty much everyone but Messi in terms of what his job is.

Famous last words mind.

Just thinking about Xavi there, there's so many players in the world that you can praise, that will at some point let you down. I can only think of Xavi in the modern era where you can truly wax lyrical about him, and never in your wildest dreams imagine that he'll ever do anything but prove you right. He's a level above pretty much everyone but Messi in terms of what his job is.

Famous last words mind.

And Iniesta

If Spain win by at least 4 goals will they only need to draw to finish ahead of Chile?

Spain will then have 4 points and Chile have 7

Yeah I edited my post pretty much straight after, realised I am a mong.

Guest neesy111

Famous last words mind.

xavi, just reminds me of paul scholes in his prime, an absolute genius

Famous last words mind.

xavi, just reminds me of paul scholes in his prime, an absolute genius

He's like an upgrade on Scholes. No ginger hair and a cool name.

Famous last words mind.

i assume you saw that first time, half volley pass he did for barca last season?  landed on the strikers boot...xavi should be talked about with cruyff and backenbauer for me, a wonderful, wonderful player

Guest firetotheworks

Famous last words mind.

i assume you saw that first time, half volley pass he did for barca last season?  landed on the strikers boot...xavi should be talked about with cruyff and backenbauer for me, a wonderful, wonderful player

There's so many things that that could be, which kind of proves the point. I didn't see Barca much last season, but the season before tht I saw every game, he was just ridiculously good.

Famous last words mind.

There's so many things that that could be, which kind of proves the point. I didn't see Barca much last season, but the season before tht I saw every game, he was just ridiculously good.

ask village idiot who it was against, it was beyond glorious...i like to think i have a sweet pass in me but this was diabolical