Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Idiot Lichtsteiner.

harsh. his legs had clearly gone.

really enjoyed this game, clash of styles, swiss gave their all but just couldnt last out with the 10 men. chile, for all their style, look rather lightweight.

So Spain wins tonight, they're on 3 pts, Chile on 6 and the Swiss on 3 with Honduras up next for them.

They'll beat the Hondurans, meaning Spain will have to win against Chile, with the required margin depending on how badly they thump the Hondurans tonight. A good 3 or 4 goal victory will mean only a 1 goal margin over Chile is required.

Idiot Lichtsteiner.

harsh. his legs had clearly gone.

really enjoyed this game, clash of styles, swiss gave their all but just couldnt last out with the 10 men. chile, for all their style, look rather lightweight.

Feel exactly the opposite actually.  They are scrappy and throw themselves into a lot of 50/50 chances and come out with the ball more times than not.  Really enjoy their passion (Uruguay is the same way, throwing themselves in front of the ball very often).  Really hope they get far in this tournament because they are playing the game the way I love most to see it - attacking.  They just need a proven goalscorer and they will be massively sorted out.

Whilst Best Korea got beat deservedly, it's just so annoying to watch Portugal against them with Best Korea being all honest, working hard and not diving and then you have Portugal and Crynaldo diving at anything they can.

Mark Bright man! He's the worse co-commentator out there like. Not just cos of his drivel, but the majority of what he says is just completely inane and badly worded. You haven't a fucking clue what he's going on about 90% of the time, and nor does he i don't think.

The standard of commentating over here has been surprisingly very good this WC.  Tyler, Rae, Healey, Darke, Mustoe, Ekoku, Harkes, McCoist.  Quality stuff.  Even the pundits have been good; Steven McManaman, Ruud Gullit, Roberto Martinez and Jurgen have stood out especially.

Mark Bright man! He's the worse co-commentator out there like. Not just cos of his drivel, but the majority of what he says is just completely inane and badly worded. You haven't a f***ing clue what he's going on about 90% of the time, and nor does he i don't think.

Yep. The commentary on our games with Ipswich and Sheff Wed (a) was worse than owt i'd ever heard before. Constantly praising Butt for losing the ball then chasing after it. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm right in thinking that Mark Bright was a shit player too, right? That's one of my pet hates, pundits who were shit players commenting on other players. Andy Townsend, and Robbie Earle with their 'Gerrard should do better there' comments being pretty much top of the list.

Spain v Honduras line-ups 

Spain: 1-Iker Casillas; 15-Sergio Ramos, 3-Gerard Pique, 5-Carles Puyol, 11-Joan Capdevila; 22-Jesus Navas, 14-Xabi Alonso, 8-Xavi, 16-Sergio Busquets; 9-Fernando Torres, 7-David Villa.

Honduras: 18-Noel Valladares; 23-Sergio Mendoza, 2-Osman Chavez, 3-Maynor Figueroa, 21-Emilio Izaguirre; 19-Danilo Turcios, 8-Wilson Palacios, 20-Amado Guevara, 13-Roger Espinoza; 15-Walter Martinez; 11-David Suazo.

Jerry & Johnny Palacios who Wilson brothers are on the bench for Honduras, another brother Edwin is in bits that he is not in the squad.

This is bugging me now - why are Spain out if they lose tonight? ???

Chile 6 pts, Switzerland 3, Honduras 3, Spain 0.

Switzerland playing vs Honduras so one of them will definitely get a point