Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really don't get the point of playing Milner out wide (left or right) instead of Joe Cole. Milner has had a great season playing in the middle, has nobody told Capello this?

He is also nowhere near international class. He's a poor mans Dirk Kuyt on the wing.

Has to be, for me:

James

G.Johnson Dawson Terry A.Cole

Lampard  Barry

Lennon            Gerrard    J.Cole

Rooney

Cannot believe that Domenech wouldn't shake Rehhagel's hand at the end of the game. :kasper:

Fucking hell, the age of chivalry and magnaminity in defeat is long since dead in the French camp. :sadnod:

Guest Heneage

Cannot believe that Domenech wouldn't shake Rehhagel's hand at the end of the game. :kasper:

f***ing hell, the age of chivalry and magnaminity in defeat is long since dead in the French camp. :sadnod:

Why would he need to shake the Greek managers hand?...

Guest Geordiesned

Just flicked over to South Korea match for a second. Mark fucking Bright co-commentating again. Nigeria player slides in and wins ball cleanly. Ref wrongly gives free kick. As replay is on showing what a good tackle it was Bright says, "you can clearly see he doesn't get the ball but gets the man" How can the BBC justify paying some of our licence fee to this idiot? I swear he gets absolutely nothing right and as someone said yesterday he's not even coherent.

Ally McCoist on ESPN -- can Americans understand a word he's saying?

I've only heard one person say they can't understand him, but they also said they couldn't understand Derek Rae. Think they just have a problem with the Scottish accent as Rae is probably the easiest commentator to understand, not that I really have a problem with any of them.

Hope we see Martin Palermo tonight.

Got to love San Martin & his 45 yard headers. He makes Nicky Butt look pacey. He's up there towards Maradona in the legendary stakes for Boca.

f***ing hell, the age of chivalry and magnaminity in defeat is long since dead in the French camp. :sadnod:

Why would he need to shake the Greek managers hand?...

It's been a long day. I meant Parreira. :blush: