Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still, you've got to be a bit sceptical about a player who never received a fucking card in his entire career.

Was thinking about that the other day... now that you can get booked or sent off for just running in a straight line there will never be a player that will manage that again.

The problem with football in the US is tht it will never ever come close to baseball, basketball or the NFL. It may, one day, be as popular as Ice hockey but it's always going to be a minority sport. The best athletes that the US produces over the next 25 years will be still be competing in the MLB, NBA or the NFL.

The US will always do ok but they'll never come close to being the best.

I can live with that to be be honest.

It is not even rare for people to be put off by interracial relationships. I even know that from personal experience. From what I see and hear around the world, I have no reason to believe anything there is said jokingly on that place. I'm sure you could find somthing similar for blacks and asians and so on.

Oh the spackers are perfectly sincere on Stormfront. It's just that their beliefs are so unacceptable and outdated in modern society that they become a parody of themselves. They're so ridiculous. :lol:

I think it's serious. I thought it might be parody like that Christian site but it seems pretty legit. And worrying.  :harry:

It's the original neo-nazi fuckwit site, was pretty hilarious reading it after Obama was elected so I thought I'd see what their views were on the US being beaten by an African team.

There is alot of things on that site that are actually hilarious in their stupidity.

Then you think that, beyond their online personas, there is real people who genuinely believe in what they're saying. It actually stops being funny and becomes downright f***ing worrying :no:

There is alot of things on that site that are actually hilarious in their stupidity.

Then you think that, beyond their online personas, there is real people who genuinely believe in what they're saying. It actually stops being funny and becomes downright f***ing worrying :no:

They're nothing to worry about, anonymous internet warrior wankers.

Oh the spackers are perfectly sincere on Stormfront. It's just that their beliefs are so unacceptable and outdated in modern society that they become a parody of themselves. They're so ridiculous. :lol:

There are surely limits to freedom of speech though...

But that's probably what they're trying to trigger though and piss off to The Daily Mail with their 'story'.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's a mudshark?

A white female, who is usually unattractive and overweight, who preferes to have sex with black gangsters from the ghetto.

:lol:

And here's me thinking its the Sequel to Street Sharks :(

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/thumb/9/9f/Street_Sharks.png/280px-Street_Sharks.png