Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: Shak. That's my fault man. I stole your shit and I'm sorry about that. I did it for you though. Didn't know you were on, man.

No worries. :lol:

I'm expecting Baba to be quite philosophical about the loss if it stays this way though.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm proper proud of Jonas like a dad or something. He hasn't been that good, but I just love the daft sod.

I'm donning my US shirt with Buddle on the back, cheering for my £245 return and the hope of seeing Buddle. Buddle, man. I have an unprecendented man crush on that player, and he ain't even good.

I'm proper proud of Jonas like a dad or something. He hasn't been that good, but I just love the daft sod.

That's the perfect way to put it. Even when he was nervous during the anthem, I wanted to just hug the guy.

:lol: Shak. That's my fault man. I stole your shit and I'm sorry about that. I did it for you though. Didn't know you were on, man.

No worries. :lol:

I'm expecting Baba to be quite philosophical about the loss if it stays this way though.

Can we have Baba's verdict courtesy of you please, Mike?

That's the perfect way to put it. Even when he was nervous during the anthem, I wanted to just hug the guy.

It's called a crush, man.

I expect your lot will give it a decent run Mike, probably lose 1-0 or something though.

Group hug for the Argies, be class if Maradona went on a massive rant again. :lol:

I got a pretty big smile when he was celebrating at the end. What a good guy he is, deserves any good thing he gets.

We're up next now. Have to admit, I feel like throwing up.

I'll be happy if we simply get through the match without anyone dying. Al-Qeida must be dreaming of blowing the US Vice President up (along with some US/UK players) whilst the entire footballing world is watching.

I've had goddamn crushes, this is some paternal shit.

I've had goddamn crushes, this is some paternal shit.

Incest is wrong.

We're up next now. Have to admit, I feel like throwing up.

I'll be happy if we simply get through the match without anyone dying. Al-Qeida must be dreaming of blowing the US Vice President up (along with some US/UK players) whilst the entire footballing world is watching.

No one wants to hurt Joe Biden.