Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why didn't Seedorf correct Lineker for saying Holland?

It's only really the people from the east of The Netherlands that are anal about it, oh and me yesterday.

Seedorf is Surinamese anyway.

Guest icemanblue

Argentina will do nothing until they get their main dangerman off the bench. Howay Jonas. Bring the mask. You'll need it.

Agreed. This game needs more sexy.

How many Poles, Turks and Brazilians are playing for the Germans tonight then?, or would it be easier to ask how many Germans are playing?

If England had had their German/Canadian defensive midfielder match fit, we might have still been in the tournament.

Massive difference to some of the players playing for Germany & Owen. Owen could not play for Germany as he does not own German passport. He could play for 3 teams though: Canada (place of birth due to his dad playing football there), Enlgand (dad) & Wales (mother). He did play for the Welsh youth but never played for Team Canada.

Fellas like Podolski have German blood in them so I don't see what the beef is about that. But the likes Cacau just f*** off man.

How many Poles, Turks and Brazilians are playing for the Germans tonight then?, or would it be easier to ask how many Germans are playing?

If England had had their German/Canadian defensive midfielder match fit, we might have still been in the tournament.

Massive difference to some of the players playing for Germany & Owen. Owen could not play for Germany as he does not own German passport. He could play for 3 teams though: Canada (place of birth due to his dad playing football there), Enlgand (dad) & Wales (mother). He did play for the Welsh youth but never played for Team Canada.

Fellas like Podolski have German blood in them so I don't see what the beef is about that. But the likes Cacau just f*** off man.

Cacau is the only one the accusation can be pointed at.

:thup:

Teasy wants to get rid of anyone with a Polish sounding name though. :nods:

He could have got a German passport if he had wanted to mind.

Pre-World Cup we/most us/me were saying Messi needs to win a World Cup to join Pele & Maradona as a mega legend. Now he needs to score a goal so  he can say he scored as many as Upson (OG not included) at the World Cup.

He could have got a German passport if he had wanted to mind.

He didnt though.

I want to get rid of anyone called Teasy

I want to get rid of anyone called Teasy

:lol:

Higuain is another bottler in the Argentinian squad, Agüero or Milito need to replace him

Higuain has given his bog standard performance, tbf. Wouldn't rule him out of scoring.

Guest firetotheworks

Mattis, you do realise that there's a difference between bottling it, and just not playing at your best, right?