Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like?  Do quote me saying that..  I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

I am with you on anyone who jumps ship because of residency such as Cacau & I think Miroslav Klose is the same. But people born in a country who have parents from two countries haway man. DO NOT WATCH ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM YOU COULD IMPLODE!!

I think you're making assumptions here, IMO if someone is born in England their English, also I'd never ever watch Cricket!

Messi looks like he's going to cry.

He's not alone.  I want them drug tested.  Mueller and Ozul are clearly some sort of test tube baby, engineered in a lab somewhere.  20 years old.  Fuck off.

:lol: 8 minutes!

Thank fuck they forced Kevin Prince to play for Ghana.

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like?  Do quote me saying that..  I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

I am with you on anyone who jumps ship because of residency such as Cacau & I think Miroslav Klose is the same. But people born in a country who have parents from two countries haway man. DO NOT WATCH ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM YOU COULD IMPLODE!!

I didn't say anything about people who are born in a country with parents from a different country.

Er... yes you did. Who's the Turk then?

Hard to see anyone stopping them. Unfortunately.

Yeah, Spain haven't got enough edge to beat them. They could do if Torres gets a goal tonight and starts to find his feet in the tournament, but relying on Villa they'll fall at the might of this immense TEAM.

Jesus man, 4-0, at least we managed 4-2.

Having 6 months to practice with the match ball has helped them somewhat imo... most keepers would have bundled those shots at least once.

It's not just that they were far, far better?

Why, is it wrong to say that its a bit of both?

Funny really, we're the only supposedly decent team who hasn't flattered to deceive. We were shite so played a good team in the first knockout round rather than the second or third. Same result though.

I didn't say anything about people who are born in a country with parents from a different country.

I thought he was born in Turkey, TheSpence told me he was born in Germany and I said he should play for Germany then:-

So who should the Gelsenkirchen born Ozil play for?

Me: Germany.

Having 6 months to practice with the match ball has helped them somewhat imo... most keepers would have bundled those shots at least once.

It's not just that they were far, far better?

Yes but its got to help, and why they did it. Fair play to having a body with something about them. Every advantage is an advantage. Very German.

Yeah, Spain haven't got enough edge to beat them. They could do if Torres gets a goal tonight and starts to find his feet in the tournament, but relying on Villa they'll fall at the might of this immense TEAM.

Jesus man, 4-0, at least we managed 4-1.

:lol: I think we would have beaten them, tbh. Pluck, and moxy and all that.

At this point i remind everyone that we hit the bar two other times also.

:snod:

I thought he was born in Turkey, TheSpence told me he was born in Germany and I said he should play for Germany then, you quoted that post, take some notice.

What like finding out where a player was born before commenting on where he was born?

:lol: I think we would have beaten them, tbh. luck, and God and all that.

:razz:

Guest firetotheworks

History tells us that they've maybe peaked too early, but at the moment they look unstoppable. Just like Argentina did in '06, but in a totally different way. They just soak it up and pounce.

Ok. Time to move on.

See this photo?

http://blog.espol.edu.ec/jonathan/files/2009/01/81-e-ing-gol-de-zarra-2.jpg

Telmo Zarra scoring against England in 1950. Last time we got to a semi-final round in the WC. Fucking 60 years ago. I'm fucking tired of growing up seeing that photo. Time to go all conquistador on Paraguay's ass.

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like? Do quote me saying that.. I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

I thought he was born in Turkey, TheSpence told me he was born in Germany and I said he should play for Germany then, you quoted that post, take some notice.

Get your facts right before you peddle nonsense then. Who's your issue with? Cacau? Aye he's been instrumental.

Jesus man, 4-0, at least we managed 4-1.

:lol: I think we would have beaten them, tbh. luck, and God and all that.

:razz:

:lol:

If God wants to help, shit, he can help.

Ok. Time to move on.

See this photo?

http://blog.espol.edu.ec/jonathan/files/2009/01/81-e-ing-gol-de-zarra-2.jpg

Telmo Zarra scoring against England in 1950. Last time we got to a semi-final round in the WC. Fucking 60 years ago. I'm fucking tired of growing up seeing that photo. Time to go all conquistador on Paraguay's ass.

:lol: Everyone was fucking England up in 1950.

What like finding out where a player was born before commenting on where he was born?

Finding out where a player is from isn't taking notice, its doing research :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Finding out where a player is from isn't taking notice, its doing research :lol:

Well, do some research first then? :shrug: