Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like?  Do quote me saying that..  I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

I am with you on anyone who jumps ship because of residency such as Cacau & I think Miroslav Klose is the same. But people born in a country who have parents from two countries haway man. DO NOT WATCH ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM YOU COULD IMPLODE!!

I didn't say anything about people who are born in a country with parents from a different country.

Er... yes you did. Who's the Turk then?

I thought he was born in Turkey, TheSpence told me he was born in Germany and I said he should play for Germany then, you quoted that post, take some notice.

What like finding out where a player was born before commenting on where he was born?

Finding out where a player is from isn't taking notice, its doing research :lol:

You took no notice of where he was actually born before saying he couldn't play for them.

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like?  Do quote me saying that..  I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

I am with you on anyone who jumps ship because of residency such as Cacau & I think Miroslav Klose is the same. But people born in a country who have parents from two countries haway man. DO NOT WATCH ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM YOU COULD IMPLODE!!

I didn't say anything about people who are born in a country with parents from a different country.

I thought he was born in Turkey, TheSpence told me he was born in Germany and I said he should play for Germany then, you quoted that post, take some notice.

Get your facts right before you peddle nonsense then. Who's your issue with? Cacau? Aye he's been instrumental.

My issue (if that's what you want to call a few cracks at Germany's expense) is having 5 players in the Germany squad that weren't born in Germany.  Do I actually care?, no, I've already explained what I think about it and the only real issue here is how overblown and silly this has gotten :lol:  Unfortunately that's routine around here.

What like finding out where a player was born before commenting on where he was born?

Finding out where a player is from isn't taking notice, its doing research :lol:

You took no notice of where he was actually born before saying he couldn't play for them.

What?  I said he couldn't play for them?  What total and utter nonesense  :nope:

Germany. :smitten:

That's proper football and how it should be played. Fuck this argument it's how Spain and Barca play, take a couple of the Germans out of that team and they would bring in replacements who would play just as well, it's team work and ethic, rather than relying on individual class.

So fucking good. We should look at Germany and use their model as a basis to improve football in our country. No more individual talent in that team then England's, but they know what their job is, the guy next to thems job and the guy behind. They don't play with any individual arrogance or selfishness, it's totally geared towards the whole team progressing. Hope they win it and bum Spain in the face.

jesus

Özil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi

Time to open up the FM database and make him (and Muller) into super-players.

What?  I said he couldn't play for them.  What total and utter nonesense  :nope:

FYP

Germany. :smitten:

That's proper football and how it should be played. Fuck this argument it's how Spain and Barca play, take a couple of the Germans out of that team and they would bring in replacements who would play just as well, it's team work and ethic, rather than relying on individual class.

So fucking good. We should look at Germany and use their model as a basis to improve football in our country. No more individual talent in that team then England's, but they know what their job is, the guy next to thems job and the guy behind. They don't play with any individual arrogance or selfishness, it's totally geared towards the whole team progressing. Hope they win it and bum Spain in the face.

That's how it's going to look when we get our shit together.

"Marko Marin

Marin moved from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Germany as a 2-year old in 1991 with his mother, Borka, and father, Ranko"

Bit like Shola playing for England U21's really so I would cut him so slack as well.

Get your facts right before you peddle nonsense then. Who's your issue with? Cacau? Aye he's been instrumental.

My issue (if that's what you want to call a few cracks at Germany's expense) is having 5 players in the Germany squad that weren't born in Germany.  Do I actually care?, no, I've already explained what I think about it and the only real issue here is how overblown and silly this has gotten :lol:

I think it would be ludicrous to force a player to play for a country that he has no memory of and no real affiliation with having not been brought up there.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hilarious like. A full team does better than another, so automatically one player must be better than the other? School boy logic. No one is better than Messi.

What?  I said he couldn't play for them?.  What total and utter nonesense  :nope:

Oh ok sorry I was just jumping on the bandwagon without taking any real notice of what you'd said

FYP

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like? Do quote me saying that.. I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

What? I said he couldn't play for them?. What total and utter nonesense :nope:

Oh ok sorry I was just jumping on the bandwagon without taking any real notice of what you'd said

FYP

I was one of the first people to pull you up on it. :thup:

Carry on being contrary though to try and get away from being wrong in the first place. :)

I'll let you get on with it. :thup:

My issue (if that's what you want to call a few cracks at Germany's expense) is having 5 players in the Germany squad that weren't born in Germany.  Do I actually care?, no, I've already explained what I think about it and the only real issue here is how overblown and silly this has gotten :lol:

I think it would be ludicrous to force a player to play for a country that he has no memory of and no real affiliation with having not been brought up there.

Again I'm not saying any of them can't play for Germany, its just strange to see so many people not born in Germany playing fot Germany, I should have known better then to comment on it for a laugh like  :weep:

Fucking hilarious like. A full team does better than another, so automatically one player must be better than the other? School boy logic. No one is better than Messi.

Ozil's a touch better, but other than that I agree. :thup:

What?  I said he couldn't play for them?.  What total and utter nonesense  :nope:

FYP

I was one of the first people to pull you up on it. :thup:

Carry on being contrary though to try and get away from being wrong in the first place. :)

I'll let you get on with it. :thup:

Pull me up on what?, something I didn't actually say, well done.  It doesn't matter how vague or evasive you are its not going to change anything.  Why don't you just quote me saying that Ozil shouldn't be allowed to play for Germany and that'll be the end of it, easy yeah?  I already admited I was wrong about where Ozil was born, but at no point did I ever claim he shouldn't be allowed to play for Germany.

Its hilarious how you can create arguments out of thin air, half the time you're not even arguing with the person you're supposed to be talking to, you're arguing with your own opinion of what someone said wether they said it or not, get a grip FFS.

jesus

Özil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi

Time to open up the FM database and make him (and Muller) into super-players.

Mueller was utterly invisible in the final against Inter Milan <_<

Guest Heneage

f***ing hilarious like. A full team does better than another, so automatically one player must be better than the other? School boy logic. No one is better than Messi.

But in a team like Argentina, with the manager they have, if you don't carry that team to the final on your own, you will be deemed as not as good as whoever beats you. Sad but true.

Just realised Low is 50, thats impressive thought he was in his late 30's early 40's or something. Was gonna ask if hed be the youngest manager to win the world cup if they managed it.