Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No matter how you discuss this matter, Ronaldo will always be the biggest cunt of them all.

He's like that Cesar of Cuntness.

Ashley Cole is the Jesus of cunts.

Heinze is an absolute bellend ,as is Mascherano. They're both what I would call 'typical top four players'. They love trying to be cynical and giving it out, but the moment somebody gives it back to them they moan all game long.

It was hilarious when Heinze first started at Man Utd and a reputation as a bit of a hard-man seemed to follow him around. As soon as he played up at SJP - he tried to do Shearer, which didn't happen. Then as soon as Shearer went near him for the rest of the game he just fell flat on his arse, while constantly moaning at the referee.

Well Diego, I am a huge fan but not taking Zanetti was a fucking silly move. That RB was shocking today, Zanetti would of been exactly the sort of guy to stop them raping your right side of the pitch and would of got that shit defence under control.

Well Diego, I am a huge fan but not taking Zanetti was a f***ing silly move. That RB was shocking today, Zanetti would of been exactly the sort of guy to stop them raping your right side of the pitch and would of got that s*** defence under control.

What Diego should be ashamed today is of sitting and doing f*** all during all that stretch of the second half where they were still 0-1 and Argentina had the ball but were doing nothing in the last third.

Your team has the likes of Milito and Agüero sitting on the bench, and you don't do a single sub.

No matter how you discuss this matter, Ronaldo will always be the biggest cunt of them all.

He's like that Cesar of Cuntness.

Ashley Cole is the Jesus of cunts.

Why, because he cheated on the Geordie pseudo-goddess?

Argentina... pretty but not clinical enough in the final third. They just like to pass it around. Germany fucked them up.

Spain... pretty but not clinical enough in the final third. They just like to pass it around.

...I wonder what will happen when they play Germany.

Argentina... pretty but not clinical enough in the final third. They just like to pass it around. Germany f***ed them up.

Spain... pretty but not clinical enough in the final third. They just like to pass it around.

...I wonder what will happen when they play Germany.

They also fucked up England who isn't pretty and doesn't like to pass it around.

Argentina scored 10 goals in 4 games prior to today's game, they were pretty clinical in all fairness.

Very tempted to buy a Spain shirt now, I don't ever remember wanting a country other than my own to win so badly.